Civ SR League Sat 6th April

bradders

All,

The last round of the NRA Civ SR Winter League takes place at Bisley on Saturday 6th April.

There will be two matches, am & pm.

There are 4 classes and all you need is a rifle that holds 10rds and some enthusiasm.

CoF here

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calendar/events.asp?site=NRA&id=3144

This will be a fun and challenging competition, so if you're free and not scared to take part in something that you might actually enjoy, click on the link and you can even enter online.

Bradders

Mark,

Read the COF and apart from the standing bit I actually had a rifle that might fit -only to see the date is the same as an already booked and paid vor 'tacticool' comp.

Sufficiently challenging and not too much running about (I'm getting old)

I will get to shoot Dave's rifles one day.

Good luck with the comp.

Terry

Mark,

Read the COF and apart from the standing bit I actually had a rifle that might fit -only to see the date is the same as an already booked and paid vor 'tacticool' comp.

Sufficiently challenging and not too much running about (I'm getting old)

I will get to shoot Dave's rifles one day.

Good luck with the comp.

Terry

We're all getting old Terry, I'm still aching from Sunday, but there are also people older than us shooting our matches....and still loving it....even the ones drawing pensions!

Still, there's apparently thousands of visitors to this site every month (Google Analytics told me) so we'll see if any take the bait.

I doubt it though, they're probably all cowardy custards

muttley.gif

i,ve got a bad knee...am i brave ,am i brave :D please

I think Bradders goes a bit over the top regarding the condition I was in last year; suffice to say my wheelchair didn't get stuck in the mud on the last run down! :ph34r:

(I did cheat a bit and got somebody to push it up on to the 300 yard firing point!) :)

I think Bradders goes a bit over the top regarding the condition I was in last year; suffice to say my wheelchair didn't get stuck in the mud on the last run down! :ph34r:

(I did cheat a bit and got somebody to push it up on to the 300 yard firing point!) :)

joking apart.bad back=no fun,hope its mending

I have just entered, PM only as I can only see as far as 200 yards. Are gun bearers allowed?
good man,

Obviously made of sterner stuff than the rest if the membership here!

If you need anything just drop m a line

Mark

Archived