The beast has arrived !

shooter79

Yes, the 'current' stock as seen in the original posters picture does not allow a monpod to be fitted.

Your skins are one piece. (per side)

The new skins are 3 main pieces and a grip piece.

The older one piece had the hole and the rear stock area was shorter, allowing the B&T monopod to be fitted.

These new ones do not work the same way.

The Viperskins have a $40 upgrade which allows the monopod to be fitted alongside their skins.

Do not confuse monopod with the AI butt spike.

Hi shooter how you getting on with second wife what load did you settle on what kind of mv you getting out of 24" i have the same rifle found it likes smk 155

Hi Mr Brown they are the 2155 i tried the 2156 they shot very well nothing against them but i thought the 2155 just and i mean just had the better groups at 100 yrds i have had good groups in comps 500yrd 5 shot group 2.1 but i think because of the better b.c on the 2156 they may be better past 600

Been a while since i posted to this thread. This was a load i played with the other day -

Hornady 110vmax

Seated 10 thou of lands

IMR4896 - 49 grains

3031 fps

The rifle shoots well but i've been spending time driving the rifle recently as i feel this is where it counts, the loads come later!

Carl.

Been a while since i posted to this thread. This was a load i played with the other day -

Hornady 110vmax

Seated 10 thou of lands

IMR4896 - 49 grains

3031 fps

The rifle shoots well but i've been spending time driving the rifle recently as i feel this is where it counts, the loads come later!

Carl.

hi shooter79 , have you had the action out of the stock yet ? as im curious to know if its bedded or is it sat in a V-block like my after market AICS on my r700 ! i couldnt tell from the pics if the action has a round bottom or flat on it ?

hi shooter79 , have you had the action out of the stock yet ? as im curious to know if its bedded or is it sat in a V-block like my after market AICS on my r700 ! i couldnt tell from the pics if the action has a round bottom or flat on it ?

Definitely not a cheap and nasty Remington....

:P

Definitely not a cheap and nasty Remington....

:P

steady !!! lol i know if i could start all over again it would be one of baldies new actions ! in prob 6x47Lap ! have you stolen my dog ? iv gotta black labbie !!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived