308 palma small primer Brass

gunnery

Hi all just wondering about Lapua Palma 308 brass is there any one shooting the Lapua Brass and what are the benefits over the conventional 308 brass accuracy and mv etc i was thinking about a load in my AE 24"Barrel thanks

Hi all just wondering about Lapua Palma 308 brass is there any one shooting the Lapua Brass and what are the benefits over the conventional 308 brass accuracy and mv etc i was thinking about a load in my AE 24"Barrel thanks

If you plan on running hot loads then they could be of help, they tend to better if you''re trying to squeeze every bit of velocity you can out of a shorter barrel.

Alan

The small primer/pocket takes the pressure much better. The F/TR guys are running their 308s pretty hot and this can mean slack primer pockets within two or three firings. Small primer solves the problem.

• 9 months later...

Archived