Which books to get ?

Tubs

Can anyone advise me on which books to get and what to avoid as im thinking of going into reloading for my 223, Ive just got the ABC's of reloading 8th edition and it seems good ive looked on amazon but not sure whats any good and dont want to buy a bookshelf full if i only need say three books.

Tony Boyers book of reloading is an awesome read and a book i will never put down

ok thanks for the quick reply, would also like to say thumbs up on your introduction to reloading on youtube found it very good thanks. :)

ok thanks for the quick reply, would also like to say thumbs up on your introduction to reloading on youtube found it very good thanks. :)

most welcome

Consider Zedickers ''handloading for competition'... its brill.

Can anyone advise me on which books to get and what to avoid as im thinking of going into reloading for my 223, Ive just got the ABC's of reloading 8th edition and it seems good ive looked on amazon but not sure whats any good and dont want to buy a bookshelf full if i only need say three books.

If you prefer a DVD, David Tubb's 'Highpower Rifle Reloading' is excellent - from beginner to neck-turning.

Vince

Another book really worth the reading though not about reloading is again from mister G. David Tubb Highpower Rifle. Covering shooting prone, sitting and standing in competition. Though with target sights. He reckons he can hold a sight radius of a 1/2 moa standing. His records and achievements speak for themselves and a very good informative read.

Archived