• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there with my shiny rifle to join the shiny rifle brigade as usual and do not give a t*ss if its raining/snowing/hailstoning/sun burning my eyes out/freezing my n*ts off (as it was on the f class league shoot last weekend). Typical Diggle weather so bring the sun cream (factor 12 will suffice) and wet weather gear.

I will be leaving my Speedos at home though!!!!!

As I recall, we only shot from the BR range firing points so that those waiting would be afforded some cover from the torrential rain that occured during last years shoot.

I'll be there with a rifle, it may be a shiny one, it may be a coated one, but as long as I can see the target, I dont give a flying xxxx what the weathers doing or where i'm shooting from ;)

Who'll be going this year, Mon May 7th.

A timely reminder - I was thinking of putting a general invite on the forum in the next week or so.

For those who've not done the Egg Shoot - 3 shots at 100 yards, 300 yards and 500 yards (on the groundhog target) then one shot at the egg from 500 yards - easy! Absolutely NO SIGHTERS on the day.

Vince

A timely reminder - I was thinking of putting a general invite on the forum in the next week or so.

For those who've not done the Egg Shoot - 3 shots at 100 yards, 300 yards and 500 yards (on the groundhog target) then one shot at the egg from 500 yards - easy! Absolutely NO SIGHTERS on the day.

Vince

Sorry cant make it this year,,,

Going away on my holls!!!

Dam :mad:

Not got a shiney rifle?????, just a big GREEN one :P :P :P :P

Hope that you all have a good time??

Darrel

Sorry cant make it this year,,,

Going away on my holls!!!

Dam :mad:

Not got a shiney rifle?????, just a big GREEN one :P :P :P :P

Hope that you all have a good time??

Darrel

good!we might have a chance ;) have a good un darrel

Anyone may enter, so long as signed in by a member, there will be plenty there from UKV I suspect who are members and who can sign you in.

Welcome as my guest.

You may need a passport remember as were north of watford :D

And a cardigan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone may enter, so long as signed in by a member, there will be plenty there from UKV I suspect who are members and who can sign you in.

Welcome as my guest.

You may need a passport remember as were north of watford :D

And a cardigan :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll see what i can arrange, dont have cardigan but have flat cap somewhere, and i could borrow a whippet.

i can see those headlines now....

"cheeky southern range virgin trounces top rifle builders crown jewells with a mass produced rifle"

:lol:

i'll see what i can arrange, dont have cardigan but have flat cap somewhere, and i could borrow a whippet.

"cheeky southern range virgin trounces top rifle builders crown jewells with a mass produced rifle"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not a chance more like form queen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no- the headlines will read

"shandy drinking,southern soft arse.brings pop gun and gets arse kicked" :D :D

OMG

a North South divide has started....

There will be black puddings at dawn next :)

Providing Dawn is happy with that of course

OMG

a North South divide has started....

There will be black puddings at dawn next :)

Providing Dawn is happy with that of course

They will asking for cod and chip at the Diggle chippy next you wait ans see ... bloody puffs :lol:

"shandy drinking,southern soft arse.brings pop gun and gets arse kicked"

is probably closer to the truth, i've just checked, its a 4hr drive, have to be up at the crack of Dawn.

nice girl this Dawn....

i'll get myself in training, deep fried mars bars and pea fritter barm cakes from now on. and donuts.

To all our Southern p*ffs, sorry I meant friends, watch out as there are quite a few t'northern members who have black belts in the ancient northern martial art of Ecky Thump.

To identify these northern t'ninjas of death each practitioner wears a flat cap of which the larger the diameter relates to the more experienced of these northern t'ninjas.

If you spot one with a cap of over 600mm diameter please give them a wide berth, these are the Masters/Sensei of the art so do not make eye contact, do not talk unless spoken to and bow your head when speaking.

You have been warned!!!!!

The southerners could wear pastel coloured cardigans and carry a half pint of lager "top" with strawberry dacharie chaser......

The northern team will of course be wearing clogs, short trousers and have a whippet under one arm and a string of black puddings in the other,,,

Archived