Almost worth emigrating for....

brown dog

Almost...

recoil appears, "stiff"

Unsure on accuracy with semi-auto??

• 3 weeks later...
At £240 for 100 lapua cases they can keep the semi-auto!

That's a bargain compared to the cost of Lapua factory ammo. At one time where I work, we had a pallet load left behind by a class which was worth more than £100,000. They had it picked up for shipment back to them, alas. I was contemplating a new rifle prior to the shipment... :D

The Precision Rifleman's Lament: "Rifles are cheap. Glass and ammo are expensive."

Lindy,

Found us Ok then? Welcome.

Cound I ask a favour, some good folks here are starting to organise a UK 'marksman' comp.

You see literally hundreds of new and experianced shooters thru' R.O. on various courses, could I ask you to post someting in the Tactical comps area, putting down the basic kit you'd expect to see or people would need to do the equivilent of PR1 & 2.

There are also a few shooter here who have experince in the same type of 'venues' who could also hopefully contribute.

It will help the shooters who are considering entering but are unsure of the kit requirements

Cheers Terry

Might be a personal thing, but I find it a bit difficult to scare anyone with a rifle called 'Noreen' :lol:

Archived