Prevent the prohibition of Air Weapons on Private Land for those Under 18

Moorlander

Not done,

I personally don't see the point in signing a petition for something that has already been withdrawn.....but that's just me!

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/press-releases-press-releases/offensive-weapons-bill-amendments-withdrawn/

BASC is pleased that a number of firearms-related amendments to the Offensive Weapons Bill have been withdrawn.

The amendments tabled included various proposed restrictions on the use of firearms and ammunition through modification of the Firearms Act 1968.

Among the clauses withdrawn at a meeting of the Public Bill committee yesterday was one that would ban the use of airguns by people under 18 on private land other than part of a shooting club.

Just signed it

Given I've just had an email from NRA asking me to lobby my MP again regarding 50 cal  and I was under the impression that that had been sorted out I see no harm in signing this petition it took me very little time very easy to do and if we don't start standing together this will be the thin end of the wedge 

I've just finished emailing my local MP who is a Conservative and ex-military and I have had the pleasure of meeting in the past.

This is regarding the 50 calibre ban and the amendment put forward by Sir Geoffrey 

Clifton-Brown 

I do urge everyone in the shooting community to take five minutes to do exactly the same if this is what it's like  under a conservative government I dread to think what it would be like if Corbin with all his  supporters get in.

Conservative government 

Signed.  At just 6700 signatures so far, not many shooters seem that bothered.  I do wish some people would wake up and smell the coffee...our rights are being eroded drip by drip by drip.  Please sign the thing if not already done.

On 10/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, bradders said:

Not done,

I personally don't see the point in signing a petition for something that has already been withdrawn.....but that's just me!

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/press-releases-press-releases/offensive-weapons-bill-amendments-withdrawn/

BASC is pleased that a number of firearms-related amendments to the Offensive Weapons Bill have been withdrawn.

The amendments tabled included various proposed restrictions on the use of firearms and ammunition through modification of the Firearms Act 1968.

Among the clauses withdrawn at a meeting of the Public Bill committee yesterday was one that would ban the use of airguns by people under 18 on private land other than part of a shooting club.

Well spotted Bradders!  I take back my last comment as this ^^^^ might explain the lack of signatories...

Archived