STOLEN DOG.

Reloader54

we have had 30 plus traveller caravans arrive locally today,parked on public parkland in didcot,i will have a walk that way in the week to see if they have any thing that looks like your dog.ifso i will call police.

1 hour ago, banus02 said:

we have had 30 plus traveller caravans arrive locally today,parked on public parkland in didcot,i will have a walk that way in the week to see if they have any thing that looks like your dog.ifso i will call police.

Don't hold your breath while trying to get through!!

On 10/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, Moorlander said:

Bump -Hope you get him back - I despise the scum who steal pets.

just to clarify, amo is not my dog, I'm just trying to help his distraught owners by spreading the information,  he was evidently taken from right under their noses. I can only imagine the pain and possibly anger the owners are experiencing at this time and if it were my dog, it would probably not be appropriate to discuss  my course of action  in public. 

lets keep eyes open [as more could be taken if the thieves  are moving areas]  and hope he turns up, there is a large "no questions asked" reward  available for his safe return or information leading to it.

I read about this the day she was stolen, unbelievable that you can't even attend a show and have your dog tied to a table close by without some low'life piece of schite nicking it,no different than having your kids nicked in my book!! This country is now full of waste of space no good do as you likeys, that will nick anything, and there's been a lot of working dogs stolen recently so up your security around kennels and keep your ears and eyes open!!! Someone may find her dumped one day, hopefully in good health.

If you have a good dog, don't let it out your sight. The 'caravan club' wait round the corner, entice the dog over, chuck it in the back of the van and that's it. If its lucky it gets sold on, if not their fighting dugs get to practice on it.

Scum of the earth, don't care what the politicos think.

Lots of poachers at these Game Fairs. Doesn't surprise me in the least. 

Let the wife sit on her own not yer dog....?

I hope they get it back.

Why anyone would take a prized dog to a fair that is so full of Pikey's however, is completely beyond me.

If they dont take it at the show, there is a good chance they will follow you home.

The midland used to be good....I wouldn't go within a 100 miles of it these days.

6 hours ago, baldie said:

I hope they get it back.

Why anyone would take a prized dog to a fair that is so full of Pikey's however, is completely beyond me.

If they dont take it at the show, there is a good chance they will follow you home.

The midland used to be good....I wouldn't go within a 100 miles of it these days.

I,m sorry but what a dumb thing to say,  I'm sure the owners of the dog feel so much better now.  

20 minutes ago, Breacher said:

Not really. I have sympathy as a dog owner - I would hate to lose mine.

But, with any prized possession, one has to have common sense and situational awareness.

yeah doesn't take much common sense to avoid  making the owners feel worse than they do already. 

how  does that help. 

can we please concentrate on helping spread the word and getting the dog returned hopefully. and leave personal opinions aside. 

5 hours ago, Reloader54 said:

I,m sorry but what a dumb thing to say,  I'm sure the owners of the dog feel so much better now.  

Not intended to make the owners feel bad at all.

Until the organisers of these fairs do something about the pikey problem, they will continue to see attendances fall, and people NOT taking their animals with them.

If you have a poster with the details on it, please send me one, to the shop, i'll happily display it for the owners.

2 hours ago, baldie said:

Not intended to make the owners feel bad at all.

Until the organisers of these fairs do something about the pikey problem, they will continue to see attendances fall, and people NOT taking their animals with them.

If you have a poster with the details on it, please send me one, to the shop, i'll happily display it for the owners.

its right there in front of you, post#1  

‼️UPDATE ON AMO ‼️ 
SOMEBODY SAW AMO BEING PUT INTO A TRUCK!

SHARE SHARE SHARE 
Did you attend the Midland Game Fair?

Somebody has come forward saying they saw Amo being put into a BLACK pick up truck with a covered back between 4:45-5:30pm on Saturday 15th September at the Midland Game Fair.
The truck has been seen around Telford area previously!
The truck had ‘Dog Unit’ written wonky on the side/back in white. It had a dog crate in the back. They exited the fair out the Blymhill exit, past the farm shop and over the bridge.
The driver was quite tanned, dark hair, thick eyebrows and had stubble.
THIS TRUCK IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WESTON PARK OR THE ORGANISERS!
Please can everybody to check their photos again from the show, and if they recognise any description above please come forward!

• 1 month later...

Archived