Defiance Deviant 6.5x47 Lapua

Defiance Deviant Custom Action, integral recoil lug, integral 20 MOA rail, Fluted Bolt with long Extractor, theses action can run double and single stack AI mags.  

24" Benchmark Very Heavy Fluted barrel, 1-8 twist , tight no neck turn chamber, threaded 5/8x24 with invisible end cap, Fitted with a Jewel HRV top safe trigger,

Built by Peter Walker at the end of 2015 and remains new and unused, proofing rounds only.

The barreled action comes with as new Forster Ultra Match dies, and 100 new Lapua cases, 

£2200     

Please no messers or dreamers

No longer for sale.......................................................................................................

• 7 months later...

Still got it , it's been used now , round count at 220 fired ,

shoots as expected ,

PM me if you want to know more 

best 

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, newsatten said:

Still got it , it's been used now , round count at 220 fired ,

shoots as expected ,

PM me if you want to know more 

best 

Hi,

Are you still offering the barreled action for sale or a complete rifle? It's being used so not, I hope, an unreasonable question. Would it be possible to see a picture? What bullet and powder are you using?

Now that you have had the pleasure of using it, what are you asking for it now?

Just as an aside, my question to your advert was my first post on this site. I will look in more often now and hope to receive a reply from you.

All the best.

Shayam

Everybody is looking for Champagne for Lemonade money,  lol

Its a fabulous bit of kit and happy to keep it, but as one cant remove a started thread on here adds can and do get dug up from way back, 

No worries it wont sell ☺️

Customs depreciate quicker than Italian submarines so I'll just keep it 👍

No longer for sale ......................

Your better off keepin it , you will always take a kickin in the busters with any rifle more so with a custom. Might as well leave  it to the cat , when your gone. Nice stick get a stock on it and start snottin snuff .👍

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:08 PM, newsatten said:

totally agree son!

if i ever pack up i'l have it decact and hang the b-gger on the wall lol

😆

Dear Newsatten,

I did request some pictures and even though your post said they were 'up' , they weren't. Would it be posible to try and post a picture or two again. It would be very helpful. 

I'm interested but can't buy what I can't see, I'm sure you understand. On the other hand, you keep saying it's no longer for sale, if that is your actual decision I'll stop replying to your post?

Just a thought; certain champagnes, over time, become vintage. Guns on the other hand simply become old. 

All the best,

Shayam

Archived