Gurkha petition.

Streeker59

GO TO http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Gurkha-soldiers and sign up to allow these ex soldiers to stay here. They are not terrorists, they are not scroungers, They have fought for this country in the armed forces and earned their right to stay. Which is more than can be said for some M.Ps

Done.

My grandfather fought alongside many ghurka,s , and had nothing but admiration for a very special race of warriors.

Its downright shameful the way this government treats them.... :P

Guys,

I have said it on other forums and i will say it here, Petitions are not worth the paper they are written on the government throws them straight in the bin.

If you really want to help these guys, write a letter to your MP which is what i will be doing, a full post sack is what they really take notice of.

Ian.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems odd that this would even be an issue, here in the states they would at a minimum be allowed permanent residence, while in Edinburgh in 2000 the manager of our "personal hotel" recommended a restaurant owned and staffed by Gurkha solders what excellent food and great service. With the open door to Islamic nut jobs and foreign nationals running most of London, seems a bit daff!

I enjoyed the time I spent there but no offense intended I'd rather live here and come visit for the golf and Scotch. We have more than our fair share of stupidity here too, so I'm not calling names or pointing fingers. I'm wanting to come back for a longer visit in a couple of years, spend more time in Scotland and a bit in Ireland, must say you have some very nice folks about.

No offence taken, just get fed up of being ripped off and the like. Fuel prices and other costs just take the biscuit. Taxes are wasted on dubious things and then groups such as the gurkhas are totally cold shouldered.

Hard to understand sometimes?

Archived