Anyone here a ninja on Browning Cynergy Ejectors?

brown dog

A bit random I know; but just wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix a jamming ejector on a browning cynergy.

Just come in from a simulated game day. Got through 450 rds, but had to borrow a gun for the last 150 or so as my right ejector jammed.

Nothing is broken, but the sliding metal piece between the ejector and the ejector spring seems to be getting seized in its groove (and therefore keeping the spring compressed).

I'll post a pic if anyone reckons they could offer some advice -even just how to strip the ejector and spring.

Thanks!

Sorry mate, don't "do" shotties.

Grit in the slide perhaps?

I presume a drop of oil got jammed :o

don't know what the cynergy ejectors look like

normally take apart, work siding surfaces with a fine oil stone.

put together with a drop of oil.

edi

Thanks fellows, these ejectors aren't like 'normal' ejectors I'm familiar with -the sliding metal piece is under permanent spring pressure. I think I'll have to do something clever to compress the spring in order to get the ejector out.

WD40'd the hell out of it in the field, and worked the piece by finger and leatherman - but still went on to seize immediately :o

Put the wd4o about 300 yards away......and put a round through it.... :wacko: Worst bloody stuff there is, anywhere near a gun. Get a can of Brunox for cleaning. The ejector has "frozen" or is not being actuated by the mechanism Matt. Its 20 years since i worked on shotguns, and i,ve forgotten most of it. Take it to a gunsmith who works on actions, they will sort it.

Put the wd4o about 300 yards away......and put a round through it.... ;) Worst bloody stuff there is, anywhere near a gun. Get a can of Brunox for cleaning. The ejector has "frozen" or is not being actuated by the mechanism Matt. Its 20 years since i worked on shotguns, and i,ve forgotten most of it. Take it to a gunsmith who works on actions, they will sort it.

Thanks fellows. I'd like to see if there's a tinker option first; wiltshire only seems to have 2 types of gunshop:

muppets who sell guns and

shops that cater to city-w*nker-pheasant-shooter-types

-don't like to do business with either type :wacko:

Thanks fellows. I'd like to see if there's a tinker option first; wiltshire only seems to have 2 types of gunshop:

muppets who sell guns and

shops that cater to city-w*nker-pheasant-shooter-types

-don't like to do business with either type :rolleyes:

...And they're bloody expensive

Archived