Just back ... What a great time and wonderful ranges ... I've come back humble from the experience . We all like to think we can shoot and have good kit with well made rounds ... The way you move from cold bore to targets 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 is the key i feel ... knowing what bipod setting is going to be ideal without having to keeping getting up to change it but changing the rear bag heights instead ... The 9 mins goes in no time !

I think there was 120 ish in the KO 1 mile & 90 ish in the KO 2 mile ...

Making a very detailed sketch of the range and where each target is in relation to features is essential .

We all had a great time ... Gardners lads .. Gareth and Rick .. Ewen and Ryan and Hugh who i went with... I think we all learned from the experience ready for next year !

A very big thank you to Gary from March who couldn't make it for letting us take his fantastic shooting van ... what a piece of kit !

Just need to see how i'm going to pay the credit card bill

Greg

Great to hear the report Greg 

1 hour ago, 6.5shooter said:

Any pictures or videos from the event?

There should be videos on YouTube .... There was a guy with a video recorder filming the event

7 minutes ago, No i deer said:

From start to finish for the ones who made the final how many shots would you of fired..?

13 to qualify then 15 in the final

I didn’t want to go there 😂 but since you ask ….. Based upon entering either KO1 or KO2 and give or take on how people get there and where they stay etc 

if you don’t qualify then approximately £115.00 per round  

if you qualify then approximately £55.00 per round 

If you enter both then you have double entry fees but your cost per shot would come down  🤦‍♂️

oh …. Plus your rounds  😂😂

OSOK