KMW sentinel longsword chassis

KMW sentinel stock. This has the adjustable loggerhead  cheek piece as well as night vision mounts upfront. Inletted for Rem 700LA footprint taking .338 CIP magazines. So will feed upto .338 length cartridges 

After £1300. Which is a considerable saving. Will upload photos later.

I should add it is the black and white snow cammo job. Will add pics tonight. I believe a fella called Terri had it built by Terri from KMW. Beautiful stock. But I'm more a chassis person.

21 hours ago, newsatten said:

Yep keeping it would be a good idea!

personally speaking it’s probably the most tactile stock available,

Yes. It is. For an old man like me it is a bit too much 🤣🤣 I'd prefer if it were flowers 

They may a tad unfashionable now when most folk want the barrelled action bolted to a piece of mezzanine floor !

but as a shooters stock they've no equal 

would be a shame to split the Long Sword can’t be many in Europe let alone the UK !

Maezanine floor 🤣🤣🤣 you're right. I might just keep and buy a maezanine floor. It's hard but the more I look at it and handle the stock the more I'm inclined to take it off here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with skull hydro dip 👍😎

D94C374D-416E-43C6-BA32-8E0E4858FD1A.thumb.jpeg.894ee4bc121cb589d1e09504a314ede2.jpeg

KMW Sentinel short action stock (carbon fibre experimental, not put into production.

Concur re ‘stock’  vs chassis but Mr Cross’s new chassis is rather nice 😉

182C97B2-9B93-4A2D-AE00-2A69F45EBB25.thumb.jpeg.fe84c1cb16c984a3ea5f3d12ac8d147b.jpeg

13 minutes ago, shooter83 said:

Terry, I prefer the black and white one. The fella who did that had better taste.  😉 🤣

…. same guy but must be schizophrenic as he liked both 🤷🏼‍♂️🤔😂

• 4 months later...

No longer for sale. New, new paint job and it not only looks stunning but who woulda thought a slightly longer barrel would tame it right down.  Hundred rounds of fireforming and not a mark on the shoulder.