WITHDRAWING FROM SALE

I keep looking at these targets and realising nothing else will get close and I'll never get another Vudoo for this kind of money.

I keep flip flopping on this and I am sure I will regret it, but for personal reasons I am putting my Vudoo V22 up for sale

Purchased directly from the importer in December

gun-22LR-RH - V22 22LR Right Hand Barreled Action

20"Kukri, Threaded, 30 MOA, Lrg Knob, Sniper Gray

upg-ravage-ridgeback- V22Ravage Ridgeback Model Upgrade
stk-4091ra- GrayboeRidgeback M-Loc Stock- Raw,Right Hand

trg-3025rh - Timney Trigger - 510 v 2 Elite Hunter, Thin Curved Shoe,
Right Hand

prod-0150 - V22Bottom Metal -Extended Mag Release, Graphite

acc-6096 - Plano Single Rifle Case 

The stock came to me with two very minor cosmetic imperfections as photographed.

In addition I upgraded the trigger to a timney calvin elite custom which is fitted

Vudoo are sending me some additional stock spacers which I will forward on.

The importer also has some more mags on order which I will offer the buyer first refusal on.

The target photo is 50y using run of the mill SK rifle match out of the box which I shot pretty quickly / not very carefully 

Rifle, One magazine, hard case only

£2750 not interested in any offers but may take a cheap .22Air FAC in PX 

ECE213B8-3C14-46A1-A602-0B07C4B27641.jpeg

631A6C86-FDC5-4684-AFA9-C8CFE4E7D53B.jpeg

B2BFB944-EA02-4F80-8FA5-8CC8A5B40C07.jpeg

508673C7-AF63-4351-9D60-297B729B455C.jpeg

A significant amount more than this I am lead to believe. 

The importer had this in the country before the recent price rise and the pound went in the shitter

👍

RRP is $2800 for the base greyboe model, so +£275 for the timney, plus the rail, plus the bolt knob then add shipping, VAT, import duty etc… gives you an idea 

Here are some hand picked ones that I bothered to measure, I have only briefly shot one target at 100y

I wouldn’t say it’s doing this consistently yet but clearly it’s capable.
I believe it needs 1000rnds minimum to be considered “run in” and I have not done any work in finding the ammo that it likes. These were SK Match as well I believe but might have been Long Range match

02A53448-FF99-4BCC-BBDD-CBCE08F7EC4A.jpeg

103D6A0D-50B1-4D00-BBBB-90C290F24103.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jcampbellsmith said:

Adam

One question re this rifle. I thought that the Vudoo 22 were specifically chambered for Lapua Centre-X, is that the chambering that you have on this rifle or does it have a different chamber?

Regards

JCS

Hi,

It is a standard build from Vudoo, so it will most likely perform the best with a good Lapua round, Centre-X, Midas+ etc 

However obviously SK is going to work well as well, if it's like this with Rifle Match I can only imagine how its going to be with the right batch of Lapua.

I prefer Rifle Match to Long Range as the LR were going super sonic on occasion, the same as my RPRR. 

Ok so I shot a bunch of 10 shot groups today at 100y but please understand the following so you can get an idea of the conditions, basically I don’t think I am doing the rifle justice with these groups 

1- I am knackered and had just shot my 6.5 for an hour and a bit doing some load tests so was tired before I started with the Vudoo which I only had with me on the off chance I had time, plenty of these shots could be user error.

2- I thought I would chuck my tuner on and have a play, so the SK Rifle Match target reflects this 

3- I did not clean down / re- foul the barrel prior to shooting the R50 and centre-x, I also still had the tuner on when shooting these 

4- Really struggled to get the Riton to parallax clearly at 100y

5- It was a poor choice of target to shoot at as could only see the black outer ring 🤣

Ok added the full size target img now so should be able to click to zoom and see the groups

BC3D243E-E536-4101-AFD2-142FC8086B88.thumb.jpeg.33fc1eca505bde2450997698843b0f44.jpeg

36BEA027-CC08-47D8-B61C-D9EEBADAA839.thumb.jpeg.63b48037c88d75e1842ea5680dee9adf.jpegC705B6B7-C0F0-4806-AF1E-FDA1979CFD19.thumb.jpeg.7d7bcbbd376a6aeff35a7418ca28eb34.jpeg

I have the same barrel and action as this one

i shoot special match and R100 from it

best 100m group is 0.5 MOA

best 300m group was 5” horizontal spread and 0.5” vertical using R100

its been a great rifle so far

i thoroughly recommend them

1 hour ago, bowji john said:

I have the same barrel and action as this one

i shoot special match and R100 from it

best 100m group is 0.5 MOA

best 300m group was 5” horizontal spread and 0.5” vertical using R100

its been a great rifle so far

i thoroughly recommend them

Thank you John 👍

13 hours ago, Adamdavi3s said:

I think this one is easily a 1/2 MOA rifle at 100 as can be seen by those two group.
Just needs the right ammo or tune. 

That could so often be said about any rifle, proving it consistently is something entirely different.

• Adamdavi3s changed the title to WITHDRAWN: Vudoo V22
5 minutes ago, Big Al said:

That could so often be said about any rifle, proving it consistently is something entirely different.

Quite so, and even more so with Rimfire which is why the groups this is producing with not much effort on my part are exceptional 
Looking forward to testing it further