What else do you do......

1967spud

I do a bit of fell running when not shooting. See a few deer when running the hills, it is surprising how close you can get before they turn tail when you are running.

Makes climbing hills when stalking a peice of P*ss when you spend plenty of time running up them. :D:D

Best rgds

B-b

This is a interesting thread!!!!! :D:(

Mainly shooting these days , but i used to ride motorbikes for 11 years and then i used to do this..

raycrystaltruro71006001.jpg

raycrystaltruro71006002.jpg

Its your truly at the bottom belaying my mate climbing..................

raycrystaltruro71006005.jpg

And yours truly on the assent , and yes its as vertical as it looks :D :D :)

Oh yes - the climb is at St Agnes and its a beautiful part of the world!!!!!!!!! :D :D

All the best...................

RAY............................................... :D;)

This is a interesting thread!!!!! :D:(

Mainly shooting these days , but i used to ride motorbikes for 11 years and then i used to do this..

raycrystaltruro71006001.jpg

raycrystaltruro71006002.jpg

Its your truly at the bottom belaying my mate climbing..................

raycrystaltruro71006005.jpg

And yours truly on the assent , and yes its as vertical as it looks :D:D:)

Oh yes - the climb is at St Agnes and its a beautiful part of the world!!!!!!!!! :D:D

All the best...................

RAY............................................... :D;)

ray any chance you can wear a hat next time, to allow for flash back :D:D:D

Vertical - Naaah. And can't be anything more than HS by the looks of it... :D

Can you guess what I did before shooting yet? :D

Nice to have a fellow climber! :(

Have you ever been to Cornwall to do some ???

Oh yes ,this was just the start of the climb - it got to s**t your pants time later!!! :D:)

All the best...............

RAY......................................... :D;)

Nice to have a fellow climber! :(

Have you ever been to Cornwall to do some ???

Oh yes ,this was just the start of the climb - it got to s**t your pants time later!!! :D:)

All the best...............

RAY......................................... :D;)

Never done Cornwall. Have done Lundy though. Rather good.

Haven't done anything in ages and now getting the itch. The thing is for me to go climbing it's 4 hours there, 4 hours back, tents, my own cooking, getting up early, organising accommodation, people, cars, work...

I can near enough shoot from my bed with a hell of a lot less planning. :D

Never done Cornwall. Have done Lundy though. Rather good.

Haven't done anything in ages and now getting the itch. The thing is for me to go climbing it's 4 hours there, 4 hours back, tents, my own cooking, getting up early, organising accommodation, people, cars, work...

I can near enough shoot from my bed with a hell of a lot less planning. :D

Yea totally understand that buddy!! :D :D

Not being doing much my self for a while - always busy loading and shooting!! :D

We are very lucky in Cornwall being so close to the coastline no matter where you are , cracking scenery too!!! :D

Spud , are you calling me a slap head fruit slayer?????? :D:):(;):D

All the best.................

RAY........................................ :D :D

Sweet Rides...and worthy additions to the stable

The others are nice too...but I have a sweet spot for

Brit and Italian Iron.Especially Twins.

308Panther

Had a bit of American iron as well Pat. FXR 1340, Suprtrapp, Fat Boy rear wheel, seven spoke front, "T" bars on 9" risers, HS40 Mikuni smoothbore,

one colour paint scheme in gunmetal grey, Metmachex extruded alloy swingarm, Koni dia-a rides, Dyna ignition, sprung primary chain tensioner, everything in stainless or alloy where possible.

32000 miles = 4 sets of tyres, 2 batteries, 3 rectifier/regulators, 3 sets of pads, 3 different paint jobs, 4 different exhausts and countless other mods,

I hate chrome, it don't get you home.

Greatly regret having to sell this bike but couldn't afford to keep it when I wanted to change to a Guzzi.

Pete.

Had a bit of American iron as well Pat. FXR 1340, Suprtrapp, Fat Boy rear wheel, seven spoke front, "T" bars on 9" risers, HS40 Mikuni smoothbore,

one colour paint scheme in gunmetal grey, Metmachex extruded alloy swingarm, Koni dia-a rides, Dyna ignition, sprung primary chain tensioner, everything in stainless or alloy where possible.

32000 miles = 4 sets of tyres, 2 batteries, 3 rectifier/regulators, 3 sets of pads, 3 different paint jobs, 4 different exhausts and countless other mods,

I hate chrome, it don't get you home.

Greatly regret having to sell this bike but couldn't afford to keep it when I wanted to change to a Guzzi.

Pete.

We'll have to go for a play Pete...

95 inch Fatboy, SE Heads, S&S Cams, flat top pistons, Mikuni HSR 42, V&H Pro Pipe, Edelbrock Nitrous, adjustable air suspension, 6 pot brakes - still does not really corner or stop but it gives your shoulders a tug. You won't like it, too much chrome and polished stainless :o

I have a low mileage Ducati 916 tucked away. Termigonis, altered sprockets and a fair bit of carbon but mechanically standard. I have not ridden it for a while and I want to change the belts before I start it again ;)

I like V-twins too :o

TC

Guest varmartin

QUOTE (baldie @ Apr 16 2009, 09:12 PM) *

I like drinking, eating curry, and shagging. biggrin.gif

yea but i bet you cant do all three at the same time mate

mark .

I can do any two of the three .... :o

Doggy Style....balance the plate on the top of her rump.

Fork in one hand...Guiness in the other.

See Ma ??.......No Hands !!!

308Panther

i tried that last night mate, but i had problems. as soon as i put the plate on the small of her back (which i think was rather hot as i had been warming the plates in the oven), any way as soon as the plate touched her skin she jumped like crazy and flicked her head back and cracked me on the chin with the back of her head and ispilt me can of coke

:):D:wub::wub:

Ok...Try this variation.

Clear off the kitchen table

Have her lie on her back (at this point its recommended she be naked) on the table,legs over the edge.

Now,you can do a couple things,place the plate on her belly or leave the plate on the table,

if the plate stays on the table,it needs to be on the same side you use the fork with.

Beverage goes on the other side.

She can either use her hands to hold her legs spread or hang your legs over your shoulders.

308Panther

ok panther ill give your tecniques one more go. but beware i have already received a black eye using the panthersutra love making guides

Guest varmartin

:):D

Doggy style from behind......very hot curry on my left side ( I'm right handed , but I have good reach ..LOL)

Some natural yogurt standing in a bowl of warm water......picture it yet ?

At that all important moment when she starts to burn, retreat and.......throw the pot of yogurt over her back .... :wub:

:wub::wub:

Doggy style from behind......very hot curry on my left side ( I'm right handed , but I have good reach ..LOL)

Some natural yogurt standing in a bowl of warm water......picture it yet ?

At that all important moment when she starts to burn, retreat and.......throw the pot of yogurt over her back .... :P

thats a sort of adaptation of the spiderman :):D

now paper plates is an idea, any way from next weel i will mostly be rearing so my shooting is cut to a minmum from now on until feb :angry:

Christ Ian, even you... :angry:

Anyway,

enjoyed fixing up boats a bit. Rewired a westerly ketch and

built a self draining fishing boat for the kids from a bust up hull that we split down

the middle and made wider. Nice thing is the kids are joining in.

peterflatout.jpg

Since a bit more than a year we started making rifle stocks on a small scale.

My 16 year old son now registered his company PSE-composites.

A pic of my 15 year old son and myself at the IWA this year.

edisteff.jpg

edi

Archived