Sport England Survey

Please support this guys, Mike is a tireless worker on our behalf for one of our major shooting organisations, if he says we need to support it we do.

Took me two minutes.

A

Done. Thought I'd better follow the rest.........Baaaaa

I hope I don't get loads of junk mail etc but lets see what it brings.

I hope the rest of you have done your bit. Mike is the guy we turn to when we have FEO/Licensing issues and he normally sorts them out for us, he stops some FEO's making up the rules as they go along. Now its your turn to help him so dont be shy now !!.

Thanks

A

Yep just done mine thanks!!!

All the best..........

RAY...........................

Thanks Guys!

I'm firmly of the opinion that we need to let the rest of the word know that we exist, and that there's lots of us.

(and we vote..... :angry: )

I only hope enough people do what you've done - it would be very embarassing if less than a thousand responded.

Done, i also took part in a phone survey conducted by Sportengland the other week. to which i also stated that shooting and fishing were the main sports i took part in

They were mainly interested how long at a time i took whilst shooting and fishing and how tired and out of breath i get when taking part in my chosen sports.

Ian.

They were mainly interested how long at a time i took whilst shooting and fishing and how tired and out of breath i get when taking part in my chosen sports.

Yes. I did the follow-up e-survey last night. It was full of questions narrowly based on assumptions that we were discussing, say, badminton at my local sports centre.

There's no place to raise the lack of facilities, lack of opportunity, mis-directed Olympic investment contrary to the lasting-legacy Olympic edict etc ...other than a little comment box at the end -and the contents of that won't show in the number crunched graphs that will be briefed from the prescriptive 'tick one' questions. A little disappointing.

There's no place to raise the lack of facilities, lack of opportunity, mis-directed Olympic investment contrary to the lasting-legacy Olympic edict etc ...other than a little comment box at the end -and the contents of that won't show in the number crunched graphs that will be briefed from the prescriptive 'tick one' questions. A little disappointing.

In fact there were questions about facilities, lack of opportunities to shoot and so on, but as you say, nothing about Olympics, legacy etc,.

However this is NOT just about our sport, it's about ALL sports, and if we ignore it as irrelevant we in turn will be ignored (more than we are now!)

Thanks to everyone who completed the survey - its still a case of "the more, the merrier!" and I note in the e-mail from Ipsos MORI that they are encouraging us to spread the word through http://www.ipsos-mori.com/sqse

In fact there were questions about facilities, lack of opportunities to shoot and so on, but as you say, nothing about Olympics, legacy etc,.

However this is NOT just about our sport, it's about ALL sports, and if we ignore it as irrelevant we in turn will be ignored (more than we are now!)

Thanks to everyone who completed the survey - its still a case of "the more, the merrier!" and I note in the e-mail from Ipsos MORI that they are encouraging us to spread the word through http://www.ipsos-mori.com/sqse

Archived