It arrived as last

cracking looking tool ;)

can i just ask a question , it may sound silly but iaint sure

/would that have a fully floated barrel on it ?

As I only have it 24 hours, I am a little slow to go at it with a screw driver . I would think the barrel is floated, however with the metal piece at the top which attaches to the tip of the fore end it can't be fully floated ? I tried the sheet of paper test no problem getting it between the stock and barrel either side but couldn't get it to travel from one side to the other, there is a channel below the barrel for the big long allen key to remove the stock so I think thats were the paper is sticking.

Anyway took this from sauer site maybe it will be of some use;

The traditional short bolt action rifle for driven and mountain hunts. Due to the special connection of the full-length fore-end with the barrel, you can rely on the S 202 Stutzen‘s accuracy at all times. It combines traditional stalking with modern performance.

Special bedding action for barrel and fore-end"

all te best

Dave

Quite agree with everyone here!!!!

A lovely looking rifle with a real attractive piece of wood!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

Hope you have a great time with your new rifle and please keep us posted on how she shoots!!! :D

All the best...................

RAY......................... :o :o

That is a nice looking stalking rifle and i dont normally like the full stock look buy that is nice.

Have you shot it yet ? get the pics up if you have.

Ads ;)

I'm a composite stock and tactical liking kind of person, but I have to say that is one gorgeous looking rifle Huntsman.

I stopped short of saying it's not often I'm turned on by wood :)

You just did :lol:;)

Lovely tool Huntsman, we can only hope you've got the negative arse about face or else that's a cackhander. ;) My local rfd had one in about 5yrs ago in immaculate condition and I felt a variation coming on till I noticed it was a 6.5 Swede and we all know what a piss poor deer calibre they are. :lol:

Pete.

Lovely tool Huntsman, we can only hope you've got the negative arse about face or else that's a cackhander. :) My local rfd had one in about 5yrs ago in immaculate condition and I felt a variation coming on till I noticed it was a 6.5 Swede and we all know what a piss poor deer calibre they are. :lol:

Pete.

You know someone will tell him ;)

TC

I'm a composite stock and tactical liking kind of person, but I have to say that is one gorgeous looking rifle Huntsman.

I stopped short of saying it's not often I'm turned on by wood :)

Brave man Elwood coming out on an open forum. lol :lol:;)

Sorry buddy couldn't resist :P

wow nice wood :lol:

i have a sauer202 in synthetic in .25-06

im jealous thats beautiful

im a cack hander too but shoot right handed rifles ....

but i recently had to change my .22lr and got a left hander......im now seriously considering a one for one variation to get a left hander, for the .25-06

do like that rifle

hope you get on well with it

sauer

Archived