It arrived as last

Thanks lads for all the nice comments, very happy with it. It is taking me a bit of time to get used to the left hander and the set trigger and not shooting of a bipod (but you never know!!) , joke honest :lol: . Seems to manage about an inch group at moment when I do my bit.

Stevie, the only reason I considered cancelling the order was it was promised in early november and I eventually picked it up the 19th of feb . I phoned the factory mid December and the parts had been "brought together?? " in a pile I expect. It took another month and a half to screw them together which to be fair it is faultless.

Seems that this delivery date thing is a problem across the entire gun industry or may they couldn't care less.

Don't get me wrong if they (or anyone ) had said it would be 9 months or even longer that would not bother me at all, so long as it arrives when they say it will.

On a positive the big plus was the dealer here in Ireland - "GRIFFEN HAWE" in Athy, very helpful and patient. They really look after their customers.

Dave

Archived