Bisley

No i deer

I heard the other day that somebody has recently moved into a house very near bisley and have put in a complaint to the council about the noise of gunfire 😂🤣.

As anybody else heard anything..?

1 minute ago, Orka Akinse said:

Seriously, I think the law should change so that if some muppet knowingly buys a home next to something they don't like they have no legal recourse to halt it.  If you don't like it don't f***** buy it simples.....

Stop right now....he has the facts wrong and this is how these Chinese Whispers get out of hand

It wasn't someone near Bisley, it was someone living on camp who made a noise complaint to Woking Council about the noise levels coming from the recently renovated Winans Range

I have no facts Bradders just what I heard which I did state that's why I asked the question.

There has been a complaint then but not quite what I was told.

Where is Winans range....?

Thanks for the update 👍

2 minutes ago, No i deer said:

I have no facts Bradders just what I heard which I did state that's why I asked the question.

There has been a complaint then but not quite what I was told.

Where is Winans range....?

Thanks for the update 👍

It's at Bisley!

Are you an NRA member?

This person lived in the caretakers accommodation in one of the club houses on club row. 

Her greivence was about the increased noise since the renovation of one of the very near small ranges.

She had taken it up with the NRA who had responded and tried to liaise with the club about the issue. Copies of the correspondence was on some fb groups.

For whatever reason she no longer resides there. 

Winans was derelict for about 20 years, it dropped out of use after the pistol ban. It's been up and running again for a year or so now. Great little 25 yard range with covered firing points. Now there's no covered firing points at 25 yards on Melville range, Winans is handy for muzzle loading pistol etc. also cleared for any calibre and shotgun slug I believe.  

• 7 months later...