Frowned upon?

A very good friend of mine campaigned with a a pink rifle with spots one year.

Camoflague is peachy mate :lol::D:D

A very good friend of mine campaigned with a a pink rifle with spots one year.

Camoflague is peachy mate :lol::D:D

And let me guess he wore a complete camo outfit :D I could turn that around and have a camo rifle and wear a pink and spotted jacket and trousers, and if I'm going to go that far I may as well gets James to Durocoat my wellies to match.

Seriously though I really do like the Gap camo pattern, but the last thing I need is people making snide comments, it doesn't make for a enjoyable day.

i saw a pink stock at James, s just last night....it started the evening as a green and grey one....... :lol:

There,s always clever comments when someone has a cammo gun, or clothing.....frankly i dont give a damn, variety is the spice of life.

I,m gonna paint the 338 project matt black, and write "bad mutha spiral staircasea " on the side, just to piss boring people right off.....

:lol::D:D:D:lol:

If I recall the pink smartie rifle won the 2006 F class season.

Ian, as Dave points out - who cares what people think, if YOU like it, do it :D

One of the top fullbore shooters here had a clever sticker on the butt of his rifle:

He'd chopped down a sticker which was the logo of the (Wellington) Hurricanes Super 12 rugby team.

It read "Playing Against The Wind", entirely appropriate for fullbore shooters on the National range at Trentham. Blows like a bast## at times, the "best" wind being a frontal fishtail :lol:

Chris-NZ

the way i see it is like this if your wareing pink your a poof ,cammo is a mans color :D you could keep the poofs happie by going pink cammo :lol:

Archived