10 things that annoy me at the moment!

JC275

1. People flying the Union Flag upside down, especially roadside greasey spoon vans.

2. Torrential rain in Scotland, especially when I am stalking and have only got a limited amount of dry kit!

3. Lorries that feel the need to overtake on another on dual carrigeways when both they, and the other vehicle, are limited to 56mph so it takes them about five miles to get past.

4. People working in service industries that can't speak English, nothing against the people themselves, just the fact that they can't do their job because they can't understand the language.

5. People who employ the people who can't speak English thereby showing without any doubt that they don't give a toss about their customers.

6. The quaint romany travelling folk who recently stole all the diesel from my incinerator tank thereby making me look very, very stupid when I got an engineer out to find out why it didn't work!

7. Quaint romany travelling folk in general.

8. Websites that openly discuss and show pictures of deer poachers, dogmen, UK bow hunters etc and make out that this is all OK and just part of the 'way of the countryside' when it is wildlife crime plain and simple.

9. Local Authorities that have £32.5 million (Norfolk) tied up in mickey mouse Icelandic banks but can't afford to empty my bin, mend the road outside my house or pay a Policeman to investigate items 6 and 8 above.

10. Tony Blair, who worked so hard to take the 'Great' out of Great Britain and then was allowed to just walk away leaving us with a PM who was never elected for the job and got it by default as he is the leader of the party that got into power despite the fact that many, many more people didn't vote Labour than did.

Feel free to add to this list as you see fit, maybe when i'm feeling less of a 'Grumpy old man' i'll do a list of ten good things!

He he he, oh how I laughed :D:D:D:D

Quaint, romany and dogman in the same sentance :blink::D:lol::lol:

1. People flying the Union Flag upside down, especially roadside greasey spoon vans.

2. Torrential rain in Scotland, especially when I am stalking and have only got a limited amount of dry kit!

3. Lorries that feel the need to overtake on another on dual carrigeways when both they, and the other vehicle, are limited to 56mph so it takes them about five miles to get past.

4. People working in service industries that can't speak English, nothing against the people themselves, just the fact that they can't do their job because they can't understand the language.

5. People who employ the people who can't speak English thereby showing without any doubt that they don't give a toss about their customers.

6. The quaint romany travelling folk who recently stole all the diesel from my incinerator tank thereby making me look very, very stupid when I got an engineer out to find out why it didn't work!

7. Quaint romany travelling folk in general.

8. Websites that openly discuss and show pictures of deer poachers, dogmen, UK bow hunters etc and make out that this is all OK and just part of the 'way of the countryside' when it is wildlife crime plain and simple.

9. Local Authorities that have £32.5 million (Norfolk) tied up in mickey mouse Icelandic banks but can't afford to empty my bin, mend the road outside my house or pay a Policeman to investigate items 6 and 8 above.

10. Tony Blair, who worked so hard to take the 'Great' out of Great Britain and then was allowed to just walk away leaving us with a PM who was never elected for the job and got it by default as he is the leader of the party that got into power despite the fact that many, many more people didn't vote Labour than did.

Feel free to add to this list as you see fit, maybe when i'm feeling less of a 'Grumpy old man' i'll do a list of ten good things!

where in norfolk are you mate

I think he is near an empty tank of fuel........... (sorry JC) :blink:

I work for one of them haulage companies and yes it really does cheese one off :D

Immigrant workforces - please don't get me started :D

How about - Indian call centres (aaaaagggghhhhhh) BT can you hear me????? :lol:

I was banned from that web site :D

As for flying the Union Jack upside down :lol: How about supposed passionate brits allowing the minority to dengrate this great country, do gooders destroying the heart and soul of the my homeland :D:D:(

A WW2 hero forced to sell his medals in order he can stay in his respite home - a respite home built on his and so many others sacrifice

Politicians not interested in politics - merely personal gain

Police authourities so tied up in do gooders political nonsense they have been hamstrung for years

local authorities Caerphilly 16.5 million same as Norfolk

I gotta stop, I'm fat, 41 and real heart attack material - I better not have one cos we havn't got any ####### nurses, no beds to put me in and the nearest hospital is too far away for a healthy person to drive to without dying!

Angry - me - Yes

Vote next election - Me - Yes

They will be telling me next that santa doesn't exist

Sachets of sugar that people think are a teaspoonful but really are only about a third and look at you funny when you empty four of the damn things into your Latte.

Tossers who just pull out on you without noticing there is absolutely nothin behind you and then drive slowly.

Caravans on the road in daylight hours.

Cyclists who ride on our roads (not taxed, not isured) in the dark with no lights on.

Planners who refuse rifle range applications for no good reason

Cats.

Estate Agents.

Dentists who charge private rates but are only capable of basic NHS care.

Dr's who say your viral infection is cos your a fat b*%^&rd!

This is real fun :blink::D:lol:

Sort of agree with Dave regarding the dogmen as this was an effective legitimate form of pest control that was removed for purely political reasons.Unfortunately as in all things in some cases the minority gave the majority a bad name with their antics but thats a different story :lol:

This conpensation culture and the blame/claim fiasco :blink:

And everyone seems to know their rights but not their responsibilities nowadays :D

Sorry, no offence intended with the dogmen comment. I think you all know where I was coming from though. Like others said, it bad ones always taint your veiw of the good in whatever walk of life, for all I know there might even be some good estate agents out there! As to politicians, I have a lot of respect for Guy Fawkes, the only man that went to parliment with honest intentions! JC

Sorry, no offence intended with the dogmen comment. I think you all know where I was coming from though. Like others said, it bad ones always taint your veiw of the good in whatever walk of life, for all I know there might even be some good estate agents out there! As to politicians, I have a lot of respect for Guy Fawkes, the only man that went to parliment with honest intentions! JC

non taken buddy, i,ll bet being a deer manager, you,ve seen the bad side of the dog world, and the people who commit the real dog crimes, care nowt for their animals, or the ones they hunt, and had a far bigger hand in ruining it for decent dogmen than they realise, but they wouldn,t care anyway.

On the subject topic, the one that annoys me at the mo, are all the doomsayers with the economy.They are talking us all into it. Yep, i know its bad, its affecting everyone.However, i get up in the morning, look at my healthy wife and son, take my dog out for a walk, and thank God we are all alright, have a roof over our heads, the bills paid, and food on the table. The bitter memories of being in the last recession still there, but nowhere near as bad as the miners strike, where we lived on rabbit for 12 months. If it hadn,t been for the dogs, we would have starved.

people today dont know how lucky they are.

No.5 gets me the most. I really do hate having to talk to someone who has no idea what I'm trying to say, but do not dislike them for trying. It's the people that employ them that are the problem, not the indians (or whatever) that are trying their best to help.

The other thing that bugs me is the talk of major economic problems. Life is going to get tough they say. We have it too easy and we're getting fat and lazy. There are people in the world that are starving, have to walk miles to get some muddy river water to drink and live in mud huts. I have a five bedroom house, two cars, several expensive guns that never go out and so on. Things will never be that tough for us, so if I happen to run out of bullets but can't afford more I'll still be smiling (just not as much as I was when I had some).

:rolleyes:

People who drive with their front fog lights on when its not foggy :rolleyes:

They seem to think " I paid for them as an optional extra so I'm going to use them"

Tossers

Dave

Nearly as bad as the w*nkers that stick the rear fogs on at night at the first sign of drizzle ... :angry:

TC

my ###### of a neighbour who thought it would be a good idea to hang 3 dead foxs on a fence on my farm road to piss me off IT WORKED still steaming about it yet :rolleyes::angry::angry:

but at least giving his landlord a ball chewing about it made me feal better

REVENGE SHALL BE SWEET I BET

rant over bruxie

My ####### neighbour that removes foxs from the fence at the top of his road that i have hung there in pride :rolleyes:

Sorry dude couldnt resist

you lying barstool you have never shot 3 foxs in your life :rolleyes::angry::angry:

your old mate bruxie

you not got a bed to go to ?? If i have to drag you out your bed at half five the morns morn ill nae be happy !!! :lol:

Steady on there Chris,

Not all of my Countymen are bad.... Some of us are complete Bastards :rolleyes:

E-mail, gets up my ringozzle... if l want some C%$t l tend to go and find the little shite and get it sorted, non of this "oh l must have deleted that one" syndrome :angry:

l live out of town but have to pay through the nose in council tax to enjoy it, and get the least to see for it in my village.

Oh the list goes on, but as Baldie says hopefully we've all got our health/families/toys etc... so sod 'em all..... Don't let the bastards get you down :angry: and don't laugh until the bastards are well out of sight :lol:

Chris.

You're fine mate.....

The 3 items on a Yorkshireman's coat of arms are.....

A Flee

A Fly

And a flitch (side) of Bacon

A flee'll bite you....

A Fly'll shite on you....

And a flitch of Bacon's no bloody good till it's been hung from a rope for 6 months.

So now you all know :D

People turning right at a crossroads and cutting accross in front of me turning right even when I have moved several yards further toward them to allow then to turn in behind me. I even had a learner do it to me the other day in a driving instructors (or examiners !!) car. Has the highway code changed !!.

Calling a help line or call center and not being able to understand what I am being told due to language issues.

A

Archived