Trigger for RPA Quad

Gooner

Hi all

I woul dlike to replace the trigger on my RPA quad but i cannot seem to fine a replacement after market one anywhere. Can anyone help and point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Jewellery trigger with rpa mounts for it and a small bit of machining

Qudlite i think but better check - its the blue trigger as i know they make two

The blue trigger is for the Quadlite, but it should say Quadlite on the receiver anyway. If that's the case any Remington pattern trigger should fit although you will need a trigger hanger as the Remington trigger is held in with a couple of pins and most non Remington actions don't have holes for the pins drilled in the receiver but instead have holes drilled in a bracket, AKA 'hanger' which bolts to the bottom of the receiver in a similar manner to the blue RPA trigger. If you didn't get a hanger with the receiver/rifle, I'm sure RPA or someone such as HPS or Dolphin Arms would be able to supply one. I've used Shilen, Jewell and Rifle Basix triggers at various times on a Quadlite and currently a Centra. There's also Timney, Jard and a couple of newer benchrest triggers that should work.

Richard.

Remmy triggers never lasted long on RPA actions, to much firing pin spring tension in there. I had Adam Davies of Australian FClass team build me a trigger for my RPA few years ago. Retained the two-stage capability, and the second stage released safely and reliably as low as 200g. Check him out.

Archived