Could this be the work of a fox ?

Aussie Foxer

Hi guys,

I'm just a getting into the foxing and loving it, I was passing a paddock tonight and noticed four lambs like this. Would you guys say it's a fox or could a few crows do this ?

So much of the bone around the face has gone and a couple had the tails missing, the rest of the ewes and lambs in the paddock are very jumpy.

Thanks for your opinions.post-14846-0-05483200-1470902639_thumb.jpeg

What country is this in?

By the OP's username and the size on the lamb.. My guess is South of the equator.

I wouldn't have a clue what predators are in this part of the globe.

Here in Radnorshire my thoughts would be with a stripey nose.

I predict a bunyip..

IF we are including antipodean,rather than mythical,how about allegedly recently extinct,but maybe not...Thylicine.

Dingo -definitely not extinct-hence world's longest fence (In Aus).

Otherwise badger (Blitz-yeah,just hope not; 'feral' dog/neanderthal owner) and corvids.

gbal

Hi guys,

I'm just a getting into the foxing and loving it, I was passing a paddock tonight and noticed four lambs like this. Would you guys say it's a fox or could a few crows do this ?

So much of the bone around the face has gone and a couple had the tails missing, the rest of the ewes and lambs in the paddock are very jumpy.

Thanks for your opinions.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Ive seen a couple like this in the uk, both occasions turned out to be a pet dog( different areas, different dogs!)

IF we are including antipodean,rather than mythical,how about allegedly recently extinct,but maybe not...Thylicine?

Dingoes are definitely not extinct.

Otherwise badger (Blitz-yeah,just hope not; ditto feral dog) and corvids

gbal

Archived