69 Grain Sierra Tipped Matchkings - Perfect for Varmints !!!

22cf

Today the weather was perfect for varminting so I got a picnic together climbed into the barn with 50 rounds of 22-250 ammo loaded with a 69 grain Sierra Tipped Matchkings and a stout load of RS60. This ammo prints 0.25" groups in my rifle flying at 3640fps. I fired 3 shots at a 100yd target to check zero and group and I fired a further 22 rounds missing only 3 times at crows, pigeons and a fox. The targets ranged from 15-450yds with 15 of the hits between 300-450yds. This rifle is the best, most consistently accurate rifle I have ever possessed and these Sierra Tipped Matchkings really do the business, I have used VMax, Amax, Blitzkings and many other varmint bullets and these are as good if not better than anything I have ever used before. They really are explosive, opening up everything they hit, they are an excellent varminting bullet with a good BC and fantastic consistency. Well worth a try.

If you want to see pictures of a fox and crow after they met these bullets PM me with your email address and I will show you how explosive they were.

Thats the beauty of sierra , they are more consistent better finish on the jackets than Hornys ! I cant wait for the 6mm TMKs , not even sure if there available in us yet ? Good shooting cf ;)

Thats the beauty of sierra , they are more consistent better finish on the jackets than Hornys ! I cant wait for the 6mm TMKs , not even sure if there available in us yet ? Good shooting cf ;)

Nice to know the 69TMK,s are doing it for 22cf ,,,,got a few for my 22PPC once its rebuilt,,,,,,,and like you really looking forward to the 95 6mm,s and hoping for better QC than from Hornady!!!

Today the weather was perfect for varminting so I got a picnic together climbed into the barn with 50 rounds of 22-250 ammo loaded with a 69 grain Sierra Tipped Matchkings and a stout load of RS60. This ammo prints 0.25" groups in my rifle flying at 3640fps. I fired 3 shots at a 100yd target to check zero and group and I fired a further 22 rounds missing only 3 times at crows, pigeons and a fox. The targets ranged from 15-450yds with 15 of the hits between 300-450yds. This rifle is the best, most consistently accurate rifle I have ever possessed and these Sierra Tipped Matchkings really do the business, I have used VMax, Amax, Blitzkings and many other varmint bullets and these are as good if not better than anything I have ever used before. They really are explosive, opening up everything they hit, they are an excellent varminting bullet with a good BC and fantastic consistency. Well worth a try.

If you want to see pictures of a fox and crow after they met these bullets PM me with your email address and I will show you how explosive they were.

Have you shot any groups at 300-450yds?

Archived