Vortex Viper PST 6-24

Time to move a few items on to raise funds for a new rifle in the new year.

P1070390_zpsoguvsa47.jpg

Vortex Viper PST 6-24 x 50 FFP. Great overall condition. Used on a spare T3

EBR -1 ret ( MRAD ) - 0.1 mrad per click

Complete with caps and sun / rain shade

Scope SOLD

Rings SOLD

Postage can be sorted at cost and sorted out between us

I also have _

An AIM 50 drag bag in Multicam - no photo as i am sure you all know what they look like - waiting payment

Barnard target trigger for a Tikka T3 - currently sat in rifle - purchased from Dolphin Gun Company - awesome trigger - looking for £160 ( another BIG saving on new )

Prefer payment with bank transfer or F2F cash - NO Paypal please as they are robbing gits !

Thanks for looking !!

G

Hi G. Would you sell the throw lever separately?

Sorry but sold

Following on from the question about the barnard trigger, would it just drop straight into a tikka t3 in a krg x ray stock and is it compatible with a standard tikka safety if you know!

Sorry but no experience of the X ray stock and it fitting in. Again not sure on the safety as i always had the rifle without

I can answer the question, I had one on my M590...........the Barnard trigger has no provision for safety............it is, after all, a "target" trigger, designed for single-shot target rifles.

A nice trigger.........

Pete

I can answer the question, I had one on my M590...........the Barnard trigger has no provision for safety............it is, after all, a "target" trigger, designed for single-shot target rifles.

A nice trigger.........

Pete

Thanks

A nice trigger.........

Pete

Thanks

Rings please

Sorry only just seen this. the rings and scope were sold late last night. Thanks all

Archived