CG universal trigger

Hi all , been given one of these triggers to try on a new rifle , has anyone got one and know how to adjust it , iv worked out the wop on the 1st stage , any pointers on the 2nd ? Ideally id have it break on the 2nd stage ! Taa

:blink: haa , ill give it a try tmw morning , hope i dont mess it up

I have uploaded a Pdf detailing the set-up and adjustment of the European CG M22 trigger version here if anyone is interested. I have fitted and set-up these triggers many times so shout if you get stuck.

http://shootingshed.co.uk/wp/2015/10/adjusting-the-cg-m22-trigger/

I wouldnt have another one. More like "one long stage" than "two stage". I'd sort the factory unit and be done with it. When we going to see the new rifle?

I wouldnt have another one. More like "one long stage" than "two stage". I'd sort the factory unit and be done with it. When we going to see the new rifle?

I have felt one that was a spot on two stage. I believe it was set up with the heavier spring.

I have two of these on Tikka M595's, and they're brilliant. "Proper" two-stage triggers, (returning to full sear engagement if the pressure on the trigger during first stage is released).

Both breaking at 500gms.

Pete

I gotta be honest , i fitted it , but cant work out the adjustment for the 2nd stage . I dont want to mess it up either . Gary ur right the 1st stage has almost too much travel . Waiting on a call back from hps to see if a barnard will fit as dave said - hope they do . Or failing that ill get smith to tweak this one , i prefer the saftey on the CG . Its well made too .

Ps gary ill get my mate to put a pic up its your old m590 6mmBR now :) .

Archived