Targetmaster

jockey

Just taken delivery of a Targetmaster powder trickler.

I am very impressed with the accuracy produced by this unit, I have been using it with a Scott Parker tuned Lyman M5 beam scales, and as I said the accuracy is superb. It makes what was a tedious job into a simple procedure.

Big thank you to Allan ( 1066) for a great product and efficient service.

Steve

Great bit of kit.
I have mine on a table in front of me with a web-cam setup to see and read the scale on the balance. Connected to a laptop set a little higher up.

By far the best ELECTRONIC powder aid on the market.

Its simple, it doesn't weigh, so doesn't screw up and its very accurate indeed. Couple it with some quality tuned scales and I don't think it can be beaten.

It revolutionised my reloading and I would not be without mine.

Totally agree - I bought my first TargetMaster in the late eighties and it served me well until last year when I replaced it with the latest version.

Fantastic bit of kit. When it's weighing I can put the bullet in place. Speeds things up nicely and works very well especially with the extruded powders. Wouldn't be without one.

I've only ever loaded for my Martini Enfield, and that's only been a few hundred cartridges max, so my experience of loading is very limited. :blush:

The guy who got me started reloading and sold me most of my kit laughed at me measuring/weighing each load rather than using the powder thrower which I have. I was actually trying to establish the best reduced load using Unique so that was 'my excuse'.

However, I guess if you're a precision, long distance target shooter you'll be measuring every load. But, when is the use of a powder thrower sufficient? Is it only F class shooters or long range guys who need a tool like the Target Master as I know only too well how tedious it is measuring by 'hand'......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived