Grs laminate stock

Elio

Bloody heavy!!!!

Which model stock is it your after mate?

CZV

I have a sendero profile barrel in the stock at the moment but if I change barrel I would like to go as heavy as possible without touching stock

I have two of these stocks, a hybrid and an adjustable hunter. The barrel groove in the hybrid is 30mm diameter, and in the hunter, 28mm.

Hope this helps, if not, email Oscar at grs@grsriflestocks.com and he will give you full details.

Most of their stocks are made to order, so they can possibly machine to suit a particular profile.

H/man

I have two of these stocks, a hybrid and an adjustable hunter. The barrel groove in the hybrid is 30mm diameter, and in the hunter, 28mm.

Hope this helps, if not, email Oscar at grs@grsriflestocks.com and he will give you full details.

Most of their stocks are made to order, so they can possibly machine to suit a particular profile.

H/man

Cheers, I already have the adjustable hunter but will check its 28 mm

I have a sendero profile barrel in the stock at the moment but if I change barrel I would like to go as heavy as possible without touching stock

Out of interest why the heaviest barrel as possible - not being flippant, really interested?

T

Just get the barrel profile you want, it's no big deal to open up the channel with sandpaper and a dowel, then just a couple of coats of your favourite sealer on the wood.

Hi I have the GRS Sporter/ varminter on a Sako stainless varminter it's outstanding. The barrel on my rifle is 22mm in diameter. The gap between the barrel and the stock is approx. 4.7 mm. I let you do the math. Hope this helps. Regards. J.

Archived