Manner T4A Stocks in the Uk?

Anyone know of where you can get one of these for the T3? I have tried MatchScopes and Rimfire Magic MS has a 6 month waiting list when they are in stock and RM only has black. Any info would be grand

Cheers

Hunter686

Unfortunately that's the waiting list time.

As soon as they come in they are gone :(

You could always have the black one painted?

T

I had considered that though im not a huge fab of painted stocks. It might have to come to that though...cos i really want one :-(

Go on and get a black one.my black one has the finish rubbing off already.will get mine pimped drab olive when it gets worse.i am really careful with it an it's still came off.some has came off where the bipod attaches.

Is it just krylon you used or Duracoat?

I had considered that though im not a huge fab of painted stocks. It might have to come to that though...cos i really want one :-(

Mate if it were me, i would buy the black then have baldie paint it . If it goes and you have that wait ! Youll regret it . Hope u get sorted whatever tho ;)

Ahh you guys are killing me, the black does look pretty good. Is the black just a coating? From what your saying Swarovski the coating isn't any better than duracoat job

The coating on a manners stock is Polane, which is actually duracoat. There is nothing wrong with duracoat when correctly applied, and its a simple job to change the colour.

The coating on a manners stock is Polane, which is actually duracoat. There is nothing wrong with duracoat when correctly applied, and its a simple job to change the colour.

That's really interesting, what are you talking for a one colour duracoat job Baldie?

Ive had several Manners stocks over the years (for customers and my own rifles) - all have been single colour from the factory and have been very "durable" and hard wearing.

Hi andy, mine has coating rub off where bolt release is on my tikka, opposite bolt, it can only been from my clothing ( barbour ) coat, there was a bit of coating missing from when sprayed at factory and where bipod attaches, I am a bit of a tackle tart and look after kit, my wife reakons I clean my rifles more than I do my own body lol, you bedded it recently so you know how long ive had it.atb neil

Archived