Show your BIG guns (338 plus)

Hi thought id join the trend lol. So more of the bigger stuff .50bmg obviously , any . 416 barret or .408 cheytac? Or any other Big special calibers . Thanks .Actually is anyone here a member of fcsa ? Atb-tim.

Hi thought id join the trend lol. So more of the bigger stuff .50bmg obviously , any . 416 barret or .408 cheytac? Or any other Big special calibers . Thanks .Actually is anyone here a member of fcsa ? Atb-tim.

Yes, it'll be nice to see some of these monster rifles. I wondered too if anyone was a member of FCSA, was on their website and it got me thinking.... Then I checked my bank account! :-(

Morning.

For my sins I have just taken over as the Secretary of the FCSA.

I am also captain of the GB .50cal team again for this year's World Championships in Raton, New Mexico.

If anyone is interested in joining or would like more information, please just ask!

Mike

Also a FCSA UK member, though haven't attended a shoot for a while.

Thanks , jagged thats gotta be a 50 , its just from the angle i cant tell what make, it aint Ai or TAC or RPA? def not barrett , i recon its a Range master ???

Thanks , jagged thats gotta be a 50 , its just from the angle i cant tell what make, it aint Ai or TAC or RPA? def not barrett , i recon its a Range master ???

Yep, spot on Gunner it is a Rangemaster 50. I'll get some more pictures up soon. Very accurate with Primetake factory precision ammo and enjoyable to shoot. I need to get to an FCSA shoot as I've not been to one for a while. Missed Warcop last week but plan on going to the next.

Jagged , how much does it work out per shot on the factory ammo , im allready gulping :lol:

Jagged , how much does it work out per shot on the factory ammo , im allready gulping :lol:

I was lucky enough to be given a good amount of factory ammo with the rifle... :D I believe you'd not get much change per round out a tenner if you were to purchase some!

You can make your own precision ammo for considerably less using lathe turned solids or Amax's.

Thanks ds, thats one nice bullpuppy ;)

120mm. Powder is a little expensive though, but what a bang!!!

HME round apparently!![/quote

i asked my feo if i could have one on my licence conditioned for fox and aolq, was really surprised when he said no...lol..Hugh

Pity,it's a great quarry blaster.Really rocks.

gbal

For those coming to the shooting show come and see the FCSA in hall 3 (along with Target shooter mag/diggle ranges) we will have various 50s, .55, 14.5, 408s on the stand over the weekend. (All live firing no deacts)

Mike

Archived