image-18.jpg

Sako 75 action with custom fluted bolt

McMillan stock

Pacnor fluted barrel 1-8 twist, 23 inches chambered in 6mmbr

Richard Near picatinny rail

Sako PPC magazine feeds faultlessly

Atec moderator

Muzzle brake

Rifle is in good overall condition and can be viewed at bisley by prior arrangement.

SOLD

May be interested in swap / part ex for high end scope, magazine fed rifle with 10rnd capacity or single shot rifle in .243 AI or 6.5-284

Who built it?

I hope Stuart won't mind me answering this one.

It was built by Neil McKillop, the rifle used to belong to me and I have to say is one beautiful rifle, not only in looks but in handling as well.

As Ian has said this is a stunning rifle with one of the best finished mcmillan stocks I have ever seen, I believe Ian spent a considerable amount of time and effort to end up with the superb stock finish.

The rifle is supremely accurate and a real pleasure to shoot. I have sold a couple of rifles over the past couple of months and my plan is to replace the three I have sold with a magazine fed rifle with a capacity of ten rounds and an all up weight of less than 5.5kg to alllow me to shoot the McQueen and running deer compettions with a single rifle.

If I hadn't just gone down the 6-6.5x47 route this would have been added to my arsenal and it caught my eye when Ian owned it :mellow:

Unfortunately I'm struggling to find a way of justifying another 6mm and the added expense :unsure:

if you want it rimmie get it paid and ill stick it in the cabinet for you untill your ready as im an rfd if thats any help

image-18.jpg

Sako 75 action with custom fluted bolt

McMillan stock

Pacnor fluted barrel 1-8 twist, 23 inches chambered in 6mmbr

Richard Near picatinny rail

Sako PPC magazine feeds faultlessly

Atec moderator

Muzzle brake

Rifle is in good overall condition and can be viewed at bisley by prior arrangement.

£1800

May be interested in swap / part ex for high end scope or magazine fed rifle with 10rnd capacity.

What sort of scope you after?

Regards Sean

Oh...please someone buy this! Is it the arrogance of the right handed that stops you? If that was left hand it would have disappeared a long time ago :)

(A left hand short action Sako75? Yeah. Right, on the back of that flying pig...)

Best wishes and good luck with the sale!

Finman

• 4 weeks later...

Archived