Third Eye Tactical

DW58

As long as the quality of the gear stays the same or better I don't mind what Craig calls himself.

I have a Spartan III mod/Tac brake and a Unimount, both are superb.

Also don't bother ordering anything just yet as they cant process anything for 2 weeks!!!!! as the guy that deal with rifle orders is on holiday! what a joke!

Also don't bother ordering anything just yet as they cant process anything for 2 weeks!!!!! as the guy that deal with rifle orders is on holiday! what a joke!

Does that apply to scope rings and rails as well??

Cheers. Paul

Does that apply to scope rings and rails as well??

Cheers. Paul

Yep. I tried ordering a unimount and was told that I can order but won't be processed for 2 weeks! Well they can stuff their business now.....

Hmmm. A truthful company that supply quality items at a fair price point have given you an open and honest estimated delivery time and you are disgruntled ? why?

Some less reputable companies may have taken your order and left you dangling for a fortnight on a false promise. I know who I'd prefer to deal with.

I should add I have no connection with TET/Tier One other than as a user of their products.

Yep. I tried ordering a unimount and was told that I can order but won't be processed for 2 weeks! Well they can stuff their business now.....

Wish I'd have been given this honest info rather than being pi55ed about for weeks on end by a well know gun shop and still they sent me the wrong item!!

I'm sure third eye have shops that stock their items?

Its in Mexico Bradders

Very droll

You'll probably find were probably on the same HALO course. Besides, on a scale that starts at 3 and peaks at 1; you're 0. Shhhh. ;):lol:

look mate, I'm so Tier I don't even have a rating number.

I'm classified

Very drolllook mate, I'm so Tier I don't even have a rating number.

I'm classified

Classified ir Certifiable

The Third Eye factory is shut down for two weeks for annual holiday - not just the bloke that deals with orders... If you need anything urgently I have most items on the shelf.

Have you got any of these Tier 1 tacticool operators beards in Ginger?

I need one for the weekend

1326782-cowboy2.jpg

Have you got any of these Tier 1 tacticool operators beards in Ginger?

I need one for the weekend

1326782-cowboy2.jpg

Bradders, you're on the right track. Ginger beards are Operator as F**k .... That's what I keep telling myself anyway :ph34r:

Archived