Lapua 6mmBR brass sell or swap for Lapua 260 brass

Really?

That's what I paid over the counter at Norman Clark's for it two weeks ago (his last for a long while), and I'm including postage too.

This brass is pretty now hard to find and the places I found online advertising it significantly cheaper don't have it in stock and won't for the foreseeable future.

I get it for about £70 per 100 mate, are the 2 boxes the same batch number? I'm interested but you will have to think of a better price

Cheers let me know

Gaz

Really?

That's what I paid over the counter at Norman Clark's for it two weeks ago (his last for a long while), and I'm including postage too.

This brass is pretty now hard to find and the places I found online advertising it significantly cheaper don't have it in stock and won't for the foreseeable future.

Sorry didn't read it properly ( just woke up) didn't notice postage included.

Atb

Dac

I get it for about £70 per 100 Sir, are the 2 boxes the same batch number? I'm interested but you will have to think of a better price

Cheers let me know

Gaz

£70 is cheap Gaz, I'm paying £77.50 per 100. Where do you get your cases from m a t e?

Cheers

Danny

About £70 mate not sure exactly, but il be buying 200 more soon as the 200 I've got are getting old now

Gaz

I get it for about £70 per 100 Sir, are the 2 boxes the same batch number? I'm interested but you will have to think of a better price

Cheers let me know

Gaz

£70 per hundred, that's really good! Care to share where?

£70 per hundred, that's really good! Care to share where?

I will share, after I've gone got 200 next week and found out exact price for you ;)

Gaz

Thank you, please do.

If so, I will either revise my price or return to Norman Clarks and be forced to accept a restocking fee.

BTW Danny, does your supplier have stock too?

I will ring them tomoz let you know what they sell them for

Gaz

Thank you, please do.

If so, I will either revise my price or return to Norman Clarks and be forced to accept a restocking fee.

BTW Danny, does your supplier have stock too?

Pretty sure they have them in stock mate.

Cheers

Danny

Is there now an issue with getting Lapua brass??,,,,,in 6BR?,,,,,got all my bases covered for my 6BR,s with heads ,primers and powder etc.I,ve only one box left thats destined for my new build and cant believe shortages may be on the horizon.Heads up please anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,O

No Hannams have just had a fresh delivery in when I was there a few weeks ago.

So no panic Dave

Sigh,,hhhh,,,,thanks Dave ,,the litte{big} "6" now covers all my needs for what I do using 12 and 8 twists.Best wishes ,,D

Archived