UKV Methuen Team

brown dog

It's all explained here: http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/24277-2014-nra-imperial-civ-sr-championships/?do=findComment&comment=198148

A bit of shooting, a bit of running, a bit of positional.

First person to make eye contact is the team captain :)

Right, well done Mark (walkabout).

;)

:lol:

(Don't think I can make it; but it must be a good reason for the AR'd on here to get together and have a go;

Bradders is only gobby on the internet; in person he's actually .......err, wait a minute :unsure: .) :lol:

It'll be fun. Do it. :)

All you need is a remotely manageable rifle that can hold 10rds.

Popular rifles apart from AR's inc AI's and Rem's (inc clones)

Come on down, you'll be made most welcome :)

Well I cannot make the 28th...But im in for any other day if anyone else wants to kick Bradders&co ass with me :lol::lol: ...

Glenn

Regretting I said that now :D

Well I cannot make the 28th...But im in for any other day if anyone else wants to kick Bradders&co ass with me :lol::lol: ...

Glenn

Regretting I said that now :D

It's the 29th Einstein

Worked out your excuses for that date too? :lol:

Is this happening? I want to shoot both the falling plate and methuen

It's the 29th Einstein

Worked out your excuses for that date too? :lol:

As per your OP 25th-29th?....not an excuse my old mate,its the wifes 40th on the 28th...will be getting divorced if I miss that!..and im more fond of her then I am of you! ;)

Is this happening? I want to shoot both the falling plate and methuen

We will have spare places on our second squads Will.

Yep.

1.5 kilo for Practical optic [ poofter class ]

4.5 lbs for service optic.

I believe the Methuen is either.

Methuen is Practical class rules Fave.

But a good trigger is a good trigger, no matter what the weight

Thats the good thing about the Imperial week, ALL triggers are checked...NO one gets a favour, and the playing field is level.

I run a jewel at 5.5 lbs. I know its gonna make weight that way.

As Mark says, a good trigger, is a good trigger. If you use it enough, you get used to it.

4.5lb+ triggers.

Hmm, well, I regret to say, a light has just come on as to why you're not having to beat off non-CSRers with a shitty stick; that writes-off just about every rifle not put together with CSR specifically in mind - no one in the precision game has 4.5lb triggers.

4.5lb+ triggers.

Hmm, well, I regret to say, a light has just come on as to why you're not having to beat off non-CSRers with a shitty stick; that writes-off just about every rifle not put together with CSR specifically in mind - no one in the precision game has 4.5lb triggers.

I disagree, trigger weights have only just been mentioned, there wasn't a queue of people lining up to partake before that was mentioned.

Besides us cool kids have 2 stage triggers, and the beauty of these things is that most of the weight is on the first stage take up, with the important second stage being as light as necessary.

My own trigger has 3 1/2 lbs on the 1st stage and 1lb on the second.

Hi Brad Dog, can a jewell trigger on an AR type thingy be set that heavy? or do you guys all use standard triggers? Just wondering, I've used an AR15 with a jewel trigger and it broke as good as any trigger I've tried (a rifle of yours, by the way). I'm fancying a BAR in .204 at some stage, cheers

Take it that's 31/2 + 1 equalling 41/2 pull on 2nd stage Bradders? First time I read it I wondered how you could have a 2nd stage lighter than a first, then a light came on!

Mike

Hi Brad Dog, can a jewell trigger on an AR type thingy be set that heavy? or do you guys all use standard triggers? Just wondering, I've used an AR15 with a jewel trigger and it broke as good as any trigger I've tried (a rifle of yours, by the way). I'm fancying a BAR in .204 at some stage, cheers

Yes a Jewell can go up heavy enough. Personally I use a Geissele though

Archived