rcbs dial o grain scales!

First offer sent / received as opposed to queries? I'm happy to abide by the seller's decision on this, as well as whom he's received an offer from. (FWIW, I simply Googled 'RCBS 304' to check it was what I thought it was while MJR was asking for information. What I don't understand is why the original for sale post didn't show up yesterday evening when I clicked on 'New Posts Since Last Visit', or I'd have PM'd the seller then.)

What I don't understand is why the original for sale post didn't show up yesterday evening when I clicked on 'New Posts Since Last Visit', or I'd have PM'd the seller then.)

I have the same problem sometimes Laurie the post was probably posted while you were browsing the new posts, so unless you refresh the page it won't pick it up.

I posted my interest first. I would like to buy these scales. Normal etiquette is to sell to first enquirer......

I too googled the scales after seeing 77 previous viewings of the sale item.

First come first served?

MJR,

If that's the 'etiquiette', I'm very happy to abide by it. As I say, I thought this was a newly arrived first post. I'll PM the seller to withdraw.

With out causing a riot i have decided to withdraw the scales for sale and put the damn things back in the cupboard to gain value for a few more years,so to be fair and not to bulls**t anyone i will post a pic of them on here every month so anyone with a suspicious mind will not think i said i withdrew them and then sold them to any of the people that were interested atb button!!

If someone says there interested it's not the same as someone pm saying I will HAVE them. Lots of people can be interested and just waste time. I think it should come down to the first one who says yes il take them.

Archived