dec 7th csr

Swarovski1

If you attempted to speak English it might make it easier for the rest of us

However I've figured out what you mean and you're talking about the AM match only in PO class.

I see you neglect to mention that in the PM, 1st went to a shooter from Lincoln and District while 2nd was a HRA member.

Is there a reason for that?

I also see you fail to mention that overall they were all beaten by Peter Cottrell shooting an AR in SO class with a 4x scope and ball ammo

And he shoots under the ATSC banner

M.c 1st, s.b 2nd, c.h 3rd.some of the l.p.s.c ateam

This is the same A team that lost the Methuen Cup, isn't it?

BD - I also must be getting old, had trouble following Swavroki's 'banter' ?? :blink:

To be honset, does it really matter who's shooting for who in an open shoot? Just enjoy yourself, as soon as 'teams' come into it you end up with sillyness and 'gaming' IMHO. My only 'worry' is I could not be there to shoot.

I was expecting the Practical Optic shooters ( bipods and high powered scopes with super calibres ) to score a lot higher than the Service Optic shooters ( no bipods, 4x scopes and mostly milsurp ammo ) and was pleasantly surprised !!

Think this bit falls under 'bringing a knife to a gun fight' ? ;):D

T

Who cares though? Very well done to the individuals who placed, but the CSR league matches are for individual shooters, not teams, not clubs....

Oh, and since you are so enamoured by their places and are probably an L.P.S.C. member, where did you come?

Unfortunetly I cant afford or have the time to do the csr league though i would like too, I do about a dozen range days a year, as Bisley is a 200 mile round trip and 4hrs travelling that's enough really,I stalk most weekend and lamp once a week excluding summer evenings, am geared up to practice the formats at longmoor now which was my initial excuse, cant use that one anymore, simply can't do it all,I shot at 1000yds a month ago and watched my mate shooting the afternoon csr session and helped in the butts.

Archived