Sako Finnfire Trigger

farmer7

Would really like to get an aftermarket trigger for the Finnfire but cant find any listed anwhere in the UK.

Does anyone here have any idea where I could find one? The factory trigger is nice and very crisp but even adjusted all the way down its still heavier than I'd like. I got too used to the KIDD on my 10/22!!

Could the stock trigger be worked on to safely lighten it some more?

Thanks.

You can use the normal Sako trigger springs like Dave is selling, you need to unbolt the trigger from the action to be able to remove the grub screw completely. Then you replace the spring, and screw the grub screw in until you feel there is some return pressure on the trigger from the spring. This is the starting point, you then check for slam fires and sufficient sear engagement, but should end up with a greatly reduced weight of pull.

The spring alone will take it down to around 12oz. If you want more , i can tune its internals too, to give a sweeter pull.

Give me a buzz if interested Farmer. :)

When I wanted the trigger on my finnfire lightening a bit the gunsmith just turned off some of the head of the bolt which prevents the grub screw coming out "too far" and unscrewed it some more! simple looking job but it worked to lighten it to the limit for LSR (500g).

Archived