March Optics

Elwood

As some of you are aware I had a slight mishap over the weekend involving my March 8-80, it appears they aren't made of rubber and that they don't bounce! outcome one very badly damaged elevation turret.

Now luck was on my side as the UK & European distributor for March scopes was shooting in the same competition. I made an off the cuff inquiry about the possibility of Gary having a spare elevation cap, needless to say he didn't but was willing to take one off his own scope and let me use it on mine.

Unfortunately the damage was more than we first thought and the turret drum was unusable, so my choices were to either quit the competition or go home and get another rifle, Gary then stepped up and said he would take the scope from his backup rifle and let me use that, now that's customer service.

Two days ago I received an email from Gary asking me if I wanted to borrow a 8-80 demo scope until I got my scope back, I hesitated at first, and then said yes, does it get any better than this? yes it does.

Today I received a phone call from Gary saying that the demo scope would be delivered today between 12.32pm & 13.32pm, knowing that that was my lunch hour(s) at 12.37pm it arrived.

If Carlsberg made scopes and did customer service......

Superb service and back up.

Gary is always exceedingly helpful and it's reasuring that he stands so well behind the products he sells.

Cheers

Dave

Gary does indeed own a freight and shipping company. They deal with all sorts of goods, animals (they are Comtinental's pet shipper), I use Gary to ship out equipment literally all over the World, very good at it they are too,

This experience helps if you are importing or shipping firearms etc. legally :)

Terry

Good to see shooters looking after shooters, I'm sure this will payback!

It sure will.

Knowing Gary stands behind his products to such a degree can only bring more sales.

I,m seriously considering one of the tactical models myself for my practical rifle. The weight and size advantage alone sells them.

Archived