I took time out today to visit Bruce and tracey at their factory in Mid Wales, Bruce was busy making a range of new gongs the quality of the workmanship was impressive. He was prepairing a range of items to take to the Welsh game fair, I purchased a few items to add to my collection and Iam looking forward to playing with these when I get chance.

Its good to see small businesses setting up to supply our shooting industry in the uk, and they deserve our support. I would like to wish them every success.

Mike...

(223magic)

I took time out today to visit Bruce and tracey at their factory in Mid Wales, Bruce was busy making a range of new gongs the quality of the workmanship was impressive. He was prepairing a range of items to take to the Welsh game fair, I purchased a few items to add to my collection and Iam looking forward to playing with these when I get chance.

Its good to see small businesses setting up to supply our shooting industry in the uk, and they deserve our support. I would like to wish them every success.

Mike...

(223magic)

any pics mate im after some good gongs myself :)

You can view pics on their web site advertised on the home page of the forum, BH targets, the rabbit and the small sized fox looked excellent.

now they do look good reckon il end up with some of them real soon ;)

now they do look good reckon il end up with some of them real soon ;)

I have a few and I have given them a serious workout with the .223 and .243 great fun, a quick spray with white paint and they are as good as new, certainly will see me out.

I have a few and I have given them a serious workout with the .223 and .243 great fun, a quick spray with white paint and they are as good as new, certainly will see me out.

Thanks very much for your support 223magic and to all you guys on UKV.

We are introducing a range of AR500 targets and chains on poles to hold targets, if you are interested PM us and we can sort you out until we get chance to put them on the website,

Tracy

100_0655.jpg

100_0648.jpg

Thanks very much for your support 223magic and to all you guys on UKV.

We are introducing a range of AR500 targets and chains on poles to hold targets, if you are interested PM us and we can sort you out until we get chance to put them on the website,

Tracy

100_0655.jpg

100_0648.jpg

Any chance you will be at the CLA or western park gamefair?

I have to concur with 223magic, I regard Bruce and Mrs Bruce as good freinds, it is good to see a good product getting the recognition it deserves.

There will always be those that enjoy having a sly poke at the product but the big percentage will see this range of products as the quality, value for money items that they are.

As a matter of interest the terrier boxes, weather vanes and dog run panels that Bruce manufactures are also well worth a look.

Support your UK shooting industry and it will support you.

Keep it up Bruce and Tracy :) :)

Onelesscharlie

These targets are excellent, I've been using and abusing mine for a couple of months now with no ill effects to the target. Will certainly be buying more at some point.

Bruce and Tracy are also a pleasure to deal with (and thanks to Onelesscharlie too!)

• 2 years later...

Bruce , are you guys at the show by any chance?

Got any idea of the postage costs of supplying some up to Glasgow?

Id be looking at taking 2 x 8" gongs off you but can't make the shooting show in Febuary.

Another vote of thanks here for Bruce 's targets. I've had a few for a number of years now, and they are all still in amazingly good shape, especially considering the pounding some of them get (regularly zero-check my .375H&H at 100 on a 4" disc, for instance). First-rate plates, I have some Hardox 400 and some AR500 and they all seem to stick the pounding.

Have been using locally-sourced chain and D-shackles, which do not stick the pace as well!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived