SOLD Sub 0.3MOA Manners/ Lothar/AICS Left Hander 6.5x47

(11 June: Now that the rifle is for sale, the original 'heads-up' post has been edited and replaced with this text:)

Following a storming performance in CZ where this rifle enabled me to place 5th out of 146 police and military competitors from the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Italy, Israel, Mongolia and the USA. ( read here: http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15088 )

THIS RIFLE IS NOW FOR SALE

MANNERS STOCK/ T3 / LOTHAR / AICS mag system / 1 x5rd AICS / 1 x 10rd AICS / 20MOA EGW HD rail

IMG-20120131-00238750x216.jpg

It's a sub 0.3MOA rifle.

I won an NRA 'Highest Possible Score' medal in the 2011 NRA Imperial Meeting Mcqueens with it the very first time I used it.

I placed 5th with it at the CZ Police International Sniper competition a couple of weeks ago.

The trigger is set 1.5lbs, breaks like a glass rod and is equal to any jewell (infact far better than the last jewell I handled).

Devcon'd EGW 20MOA HD Picatinny Rail.

Versapod bipod Stud fitted.

Flushcups fitted to both sides for biathlon sling.

Scandinavian bolt knob.

Anodised-aluminium Bolt shroud.

Lothar Walther Stainless medium Palma barrel

Threaded 18x1 spigot (same as TRG). End cap included.

Manners T4

1 x 10rd and 1 x 5rd AICS magazines.

Rifle is chambered with min SAAMI Spec 6.5x47 reamer and was rebarrelled to BR tolerances. (closes on Go Guage +.001" shim, run out on chamber .0003")

Bolt lugs have been lapped and trigger was stripped and cleaned when I rebarrelled the rifle.

Manners stock is pillar bedded.

The rifle is as good as it gets for a rebarrelled T3.

Totally sorted

Why selling?

I've snapped and ordered a left hand AW - probably a mistake, but I miss my AW; and availability of l/h has tipped me over the edge!

Why now?

I wanted to use the rifle in the CZ and sniper comp at the end of May because it's so ridiculously accurate and easy to shoot; (and I wanted to maximize my chances of getting a good score!) - and, with it, I did :)

This is a low round count rifle: LESS THAN 500.

(Scope and rings are not for sale.)

Price, for a superbly put together, insanely accurate and PROVEN in competition 6.5x47 : £1900

Forgot to say; includes 1 x 10rd and 1 x 5rd AICS magazines.

This is gift priced!

Rifle is chambered with min SAAMI Spec 6.5x47 reamer and was rebarrelled to BR tolerances. (closes on Go Guage +.001" shim, run out on chamber .0003")

Bolt lugs have been lapped and trigger was stripped and cleaned when I rebarrelled the rifle.

Totally sorted

• 3 months later...

Is it still available ?

And any brass with it ?'cheers Ian

Yep, it's not actually been for sale yet; this was a 'heads-up' post;

it will be available at the end of this month as I've held onto it to use it in an overseas competition that's now the week after next (held onto it to maximise my prospects of doing well, this rifle is crazy accurate!)

It will be up for sale on my return.

No brass included I'm afraid.

• 4 weeks later...

Following a storming performance in CZ where this rifle enabled me to place 5th out of 146 police and military competitors from the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Italy, Israel, Mongolia and the USA. ( read here: http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15088 )

MANNERS STOCK/ T3 / LOTHAR / AICS mag system / 1 x5rd AICS / 1 x 10rd AICS / 20MOA EGW HD rail

It's a sub 0.3MOA rifle.

I won an NRA 'Highest Possible Score' medal in the 2011 NRA Imperial Meeting Mcqueens with it the very first time I used it.

I placed 5th with it at the CZ Police International Sniper competition a couple of weeks ago.

The trigger is set 1.5lbs, breaks like a glass rod and is equal to any jewell (infact far better than the last jewell I handled).

Scandinavian bolt knob.

Manners T4

Totally sorted

Why selling?

I've snapped and ordered a left hand AW - probably a mistake, but I miss my AW; and availability of l/h has tipped me over the edge!

Why now?

I wanted to use the rifle in the CZ and sniper comp at the end of May because it's so ridiculously accurate and easy to shoot; (and I wanted to maximize my chances of getting a good score!) - and, with it, I did :)

Price, for a superbly put together, insanely accurate and PROVEN in competition 6.5x47 : £1900

This is gift priced!

[first refusal to dustyman]

It's a sub 0.3MOA rifle.

Scandinavian bolt knob.

Manners T4

Why selling?

Why now?

This is gift priced!

[first refusal to dustyman]

( Gulp :unsure: )

SOLD :)

Thank god for that...have forgotten the number of times I've almost responded that I'll have it! My ability to resist temptation is just that bit more than the temptation itself :)

Could be another quality 6.5x47 for sale iminently ,,,sorry......

Not worried now, my fantastic .308 is due back from the proof house any day :). Should feed my rifle hunger. Plus it's left hand too ;)

Would that be a matching pair then ? :-)

Oh my god what am I saying , please don't tempt me !!!

I don't think my LFO , would accept companionship as good enuf reason for a second 6.5 anyway , thankfully !

Archived