i wasnt after one i just wondered how the principle idea worked in practic3e as i may try and work on a simialr idea in the very near future

I've done some work with targetry and one thing never to forget is anything in front of the firing point wIll at some point get a round in it most likely , and if you put anything complex or expensive out there the law of sod guarantees it will take a round !

Remember the law of K.I.S.S ?

... if you put anything complex or expensive out there the law of sod guarantees it will take a round !
Hmm... A chrono in front of me being a good example before anyone else says it.

How much are these things Spud?

Hmm... A chrono in front of me being a good example before anyone else says it.

How much are these things Spud?

My ced has a 243 hole in the front sensor , still works though!

My CED has a .284" hole in it and still works OK, more than can be said for the Chrony offerings :wacko:

Ooh get you ! Well I'm going to shoot mine with my 45/120 unless I can find someone with a 50 cal or bigger to shoot it with ! :lol:

You aced me with the 45/120, closest I have is some 45/90 brass for a project that will end up at 8mm so a bit of a gurlie rifle. In fact given that it is my wife's it must be.....,:lol:

I have seen a Chrony that was shot with a .338Lap where the round failed to completely pass through the length of the chrony!

And I thought .338Lap was an anti material round

Mark

Archived