semi custom Tikka

Here,s one i finished this week for a shooting friend of mine. This actually started off simply as a rebarrel from .308 to .260....and sort of, er...snowballed. :lol:

IMG_1013.jpg

Its a tactical tikka T3, which now has a border archer barrel at 28", finished in duracoat tactical flat black, screwcut 18 x 1 and fitted with a third eye spartan mod.

The stock is a manners t4 adjustable, and it also has a floorplate fitted, which accepts AICS 5 and 10 round mags.

Trigger has been resprung and fettled to give a safe 1lb release.

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

Final piece will be a new tactical bolt handle, which are currently in production, to finish it off.

Dave, how do you rate these Manners stocks say against the AICS or McMillan A5?

They are excellent stocks with very accurate inletting, and a good deal harder, probarbly due to more resin in the build up. They are heavier than mcmillans however, but the quality is 100% good.

Personally, i,m not a fan of the shapes, and prefer mcmillans, but they are every bit as well made if not better.

Looks very nice Dave!

Should be seeing one of your builds close up and personal in about. 3 months or so!

Mate wanted a 300 wm built and I recommended ur action ad it looks the dogs **$&**#

Think its going to be wearing a ai and a bartilin :-)

Cheers Andy

Archived