Gents,

I have just purchased one, off this ebay store http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leupold-Mk4-4-Spotting-Scope-/280725479176?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item415c8adf08

I spoke directly to the seller and my mrs is collecting in the morning from their warehouse.

They are exactly the same as what was sold this time last year but £150 cheaper :D

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9796]

Gary Hyde has nothing to do with York guns anymore Matt.

I also doubt this is him selling stuff again personally. I would guess his business enterprises were nailed shut....permanently.

Gary has been back in the UK for some time, on a bail that makes your eyes water. :o

Jeez thats a good price if they are the same as those York Guns were selling last year!

Kestrel 4000 is same price and the binos are £45 more expensive. Swings and roundabouts it seems

LGA Supplies Ltd

Unit 6, Handley Park

Elvington Ind Estate, Elvington

york

North Yorkshire

YO41 4AR

United Kingdom Phone: 01904 608365

Fax: 01904 607894

Email: sales@lgasupplies.com

MArk

All the same unique ex-Jordanian kit; and it's also in York :wacko:

Re-arrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying:

smell wake and up coffee the

:):lol:

Can't remember the right name - phoenix company?

Just took delivery of my new Kestrel 4000NV the instructions say the NV has the red backlight so far, mine is only showing the green backlight does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Does it affect the price of fish? :blink:

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Gents,

Is it me or is the Leupy spotter built 'the wrong way up?' i.e. the occular lens is above the objective, forcing the user to stick his head above the parapit? :huh:

Only noticed this when looking at the Spotter 60 which is ever-so-slighlty a periscope, keeping your head lower. :ph34r:

I know this is of f-all relavance to us mortals but to a sniper/spotter it seems all wrong?

Terry

Archived