Yesterday I went to Glen's place ( Ballistic hamster ) for a spot of long range shooting.

Weather was kind to us with a mild 2 - 4 mph wind.

The first target , Glen took on a 1375 yd - 8 inch target.

After a couple of sighters - He got a hit on the second shot - Un -real :o

not happy with that - Glen pushed the range out to 1670 yrds - on an 8 inch gong .... A few close close misses .. but no cigar this time..... Always next time

Thanks for the evening and a fanastic display of marksmanship.

ATB

Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzEHqTjxd7g

realy nice shooting. what caliber was he shooting?

ATB Simon

the caliber is a 22 br .The reamer that was used was a manson reamer cut to my specs and throated specificaly for the 75 grain amax. the chamber is set up for 3 thou total clearence on a no turn neck . glen is using n150 powder and fed 205 primers and this particular barrel was a tru-flite 30 inch staight cylinder . the moderator is a Jet Z . scope is a 5-22 nightforce NXS using a npR2 reticule.. every barrel we have done for Glen and others using this set up has been stunning .

incidentaly this barrel and others that have gone before it exhibit their best accuracy with the bullets jumping about 40-70 thou depending on the barrel make yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles :)

Guest richness

Can't stop smiling about this :) makes me itch to get out there in this fine weather - Lol i can't even SEE that far in the winter :)

Great calibre and bullet

ATVB Richard

• 2 months later...

Archived