I have hummed and harred over the last year about enetring in to the dizzy world off F Class Open, but now ive gone and done it. I will be at diggle for the first league match of the season. Already shitteing myself.:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have hummed and harred over the last year about enetring in to the dizzy world off F Class Open, but now ive gone and done it. I will be at diggle for the first league match of the season. Already shitteing myself.:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Just remember Mark the only dumb question is the one you are afraid to ask, I have rarely met a more helpful and friendly bunch of guys (and girls).

I'm signed up to go but I might be otherwise engaged!

Thank god I have had some practise on the new target, if Diggle plays tricks on me like it did last year I expect to see a few 1's scored.

I still remember my first shoot last year. I introduced myself to the other two people on the firing point and one replied "nice to meet you, I'm Grant Taylor" I said I've heard of that name, haven't you won something? to which Grant replied in his typically modest way, yes I'm the current league champion, I was second in the Europeans and third in the worlds.

So in at the deep end for me but I honestly couldn't of shot my first F class League match with a better person, now all I have to do is beat him this year :)

I have hummed and harred over the last year about enetring in to the dizzy world off F Class Open,

Your only half entering Spud ;) this is a short range shoot 500/600 :o you'll have to wait until September for the full dizzy heights of Diggle :D

Where are you staying?

See you up there.

Dave

Hi Spud just to let you know Ian my self and another pal of mine Andrew are staying at the Old Bell inn in Delph, it was recommended by Mik.

Cheers and don't worry you'll have a ball.

Dave

If anyone offers you any "special" or says "your my wife now, dave "

Get the hell out of there. :lol:

You are not far from Royston Vasey. :lol:

If anyone offers you any "special" or says "your my wife now, dave "

Get the hell out of there. :lol:

You are not far from Royston Vasey. :lol:

Better not say I'm after a "Tubbs" stock :o:lol::lol:

Cheers

Dave

All the best Mark, looking forward to hearing about your F class baptism.

Steve

It's not the shooting you want to worry about its the curry on Saturday night in the Vamasaki!

i'll take extra bog roll stuart i like a nice hot chicken biriani

Archived