matchking

Hi guys,I`m not sure if this is the right place to post this?If not i apollagise.Just a quick hello and a little about me.Firstly my name is sean i am from newport in south wales.My main interests are deer stalking i stalk about twice a week through the season.Mainly fallow with a few roe,munties and sika thrown in.In the summer the toys come out to play and i do abit of varminting.The calibres and rifles i shoot are .20 cal theoben fac air rifle,17hmr ruger 77 stainless,.22 sako finfire,.20br built buy neil mckilop,.22.250 AI Stolle,220 swift rem vssf 2,6.5x47 buit on a savage target action,.270 sako 85 s/s,.308 rpa woodland stalker.I have just taken delivery of a 300wsm from neil mckilop which i havn't had chance to play with yet,But if looks are anything to go by it's gonna be a shooter. :) ATB SEAN

Thanks for the welcome guys.Looking forward to picking some brains and hopefully helping some folks.As for photos of my rifles i can only just turn the computer on.I will try and find someone to take a few pics and show me how to put them on here.Cheers sean

Archived