Brave or Stupid

Wsm

I can't work out whether this is a set up or this lad is indeed a retard :blink::wacko:

most stupid and irresponsible thing I've ever seen! Only in America!

It's a set up. You can see the remote wires if you look closely. Edited for kicks. Retards.

It's a set up. You can see the remote wires if you look closely. Edited for kicks. Retards.

About 4 inches too high to qualify for a Darwin award me thinks...There's no justice: all this freedom to own and use guns and look where they waste it...

The behind the scenes work is pretty special, but sadly how many people won't see that link (it was pretty damn small and pretty damn quick - I had to rewind to grab it!) and will think it's real? It doesn't put our sport in a good light and will no doubt result in some pretty stupid people with guns trying to out-do the original without realising it's a fake.

Any volunteers :lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine the papers getting hold of that clip????

They would have a field day,,,,

F2n

The clips openly available to see on youtube along with countless other acts of stupidity some of which involve firearms :rolleyes:

I think the fact that it takes place in America means that the British press aren't interested.Now if this was two English lads ............................................... <_<

plenty acts of stupidity, negligance etc with fire arms in films should we ban them as well?

Dave

Nah, no need, the idiots that make them slowly get themselves out of the gene pool. Just a little patience and offers of free ammo to these boys and we'll be liberated of their presence some time in the very near future :lol:

It is just a guess, but I would put money that for every video that appears, there's another 10 that never made it to the screen :);)

Finman

Freddie Wong is a major in cinematographic special effects in the mid west

He is a final year student in cinema special effect and since he started this channel he paid of his tuition cost and earned an average of US$80,000 a month from advertising fee on all his videos.

All his videos are made with special effects on low budgets and I am told he has already hollywood job offers lined up when he finishes university. One job for creative script writing and one for cinematography post production special effect.

I would not be surprise in a few years time he will have a major hand in the next hollywood blockbuster our children is queing to see.

Log onto his second channel when he explains about how he makes his special effect post production.

The gun culture and public perception is totally different in the US and us here

While we are bracing for the new rules coming in the new year like criminals waiting for sentencing this kid is making a pretty decent living as a 22 year old .............

There are 02 sides in me

The boring side having political correctness drilled into my subconcious as a brit for the last 20 years

and the evil side being jealous that this kid has a chance to express his talents FREELY and make a good living out of it.

That's what's making some of us depressed living in mordern Britain

I think we lost our way of having FUN ......right?

Remember some of the novels of forefathers used to write which was envy of the world ?

Round the world in eighty day, etc etc

Pretty advance for its time pure fantasy and fun ..........

OK OK I am an old man talking to myself

the truth is I am no better or different than anybody else on this forum

Just putting the other side of the coin on paper.

goodnight

BTW how do i know that

i have a friend who works at Elstree studio and told me that they are watching his videos to get inspiration on post production special effect ideas. HE IS THAT GOOD

London,

Yup, I'm with you I think - there isn't much scope for being 'silly' nowadays; don't think we should judge too hard through our old-man goggles - and pretty impressive to hear about the chap's background.

Of course my perception on this maybe skewed by a 'game' some of us played at school a couple of times when old enough to know way better (and it wasn't camera tricks, it was -retrospectively - full-on Darwin Award stuff) - we would stand 150m or so apart with 60lb-pull fibreglass bows and take it in turns to shoot 26" arrows at each other (bright yellow arrows, so not entirely stupid, Health and safety aspects were well taken care of :rolleyes: !) - the 'target' wasn't allowed to move/flinch; and the things used to come in like yellow tracer. We never hit each other, but it never really occurred to any of us that the arrows could zip right through us; too busy thinking about not moving :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

London,

Yup, I'm with you I think - there isn't much scope for being 'silly' nowadays; don't think we should judge too hard through our old-man goggles - and pretty impressive to hear about the chap's background.

Of course my perception on this maybe skewed by a 'game' some of us played at school a couple of times when old enough to know way better (and it wasn't camera tricks, it was -retrospectively - full-on Darwin Award stuff) - we would stand 150m or so apart with 60lb-pull fibreglass bows and take it in turns to shoot 26" arrows at each other (bright yellow arrows, so not entirely stupid, Health and safety aspects were well taken care of :rolleyes: !) - the 'target' wasn't allowed to move/flinch; and the things used to come in like yellow tracer. We never hit each other, but it never really occurred to any of us that the arrows could zip right through us; too busy thinking about not moving :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bloody hell BD,, i would not of liked to be growing up with you???

Oh to be that young again,,,,

Darrel

London,

I think this was not an uncommon game with a certain generation. I know my uncle had a school friend who was killed after receiving an arrow in the eye. I know this as it was the main reason I wasn't allowed anywhere near a gun until I was 12...as if he & I were the same person with the same amount of sense!!

I think this was not an uncommon game with a certain generation.

I'm not that bloody old! :lol::lol:

Blimey, good thing I didn't tell you fellows about the 12 bore and greatcoat-sprint mess challenge; or the time I got a pheasant with an smg or.... :lol:

Archived