GARDNERS GUNS RIFLE RANGE CLUB MEMBERSHIP OFFERS

Eskdalemuir is a fantastic facility and, with the growing interest in ELR - with several countries now hosting competitions other than America - this range could be a great venue for European competitions. The ELR rules have been revised (in a sensible direction) and it would be great if Mark were to get involved and perhaps host a shoot next year.

1 hour ago, The Gun Pimp said:

Eskdalemuir is a fantastic facility and, with the growing interest in ELR - with several countries now hosting competitions other than America - this range could be a great venue for European competitions. The ELR rules have been revised (in a sensible direction) and it would be great if Mark were to get involved and perhaps host a shoot next year.

I agree, I have nothing but positive experience shooting at Eskdalemuir.  Marc and David have been great.  I would love to hear all sides of the issue re "tackb's" post.

I've been shooting there with another club for nearly two years, never had any issues, Marc and Dave are brand new, the details are run effectively and most importantly always very safely.

Marc is always approachable, watched him numerous times helping new shooters, spotting for them and providing advice. 

I think this really should be put to bed now.

Too much ill feeling was caused earlier in the year without this being dragged up again.

Perhaps the people who believe they are owed monies should consider sorting this via amincable means or small claims court rather than here?

I, like most of the moderators here belive this site is here to promote Precision Rifle Enthusiasts pursue their sport.

Lets leave it there 

26 minutes ago, tackb said:

I tried sorting it amicably but no dice sadly 

i'd prefer not to go the court route but will if I have to but that will cause bad feeling and I will feel compelled to warn other shooters about gardeners behaviour whether I win or lose.

I am a precision rifle enthusiast and agree it should be promoted but poor behaviour within the industry shouldn't be hidden lest others are conned as well ?

Please stop this,  it's pretty boring and, in my opinion, completely unfair to use this forum to air your one-sided issues

21 minutes ago, tackb said:

I tried sorting it amicably but no dice sadly 

i'd prefer not to go the court route but will if I have to but that will cause bad feeling and I will feel compelled to warn other shooters about gardeners behaviour whether I win or lose.

I am a precision rifle enthusiast and agree it should be promoted but poor behaviour within the industry shouldn't be hidden lest others are conned as well ?

The site isn’t the place to air matters which may be heard within a court - you may have heard of sub judice 

In the interest of this forum which is unbiased and only wishing to promote and enhance Precision Rifle Enthusiasts knowledge this isn’t the place to posts your experiences time and time again 

I recall you were quite vocal at the time of the fall out and continuance will not help anyone 

Suggest you draw a line under it as previously requested 

All  posts off topic have been deleted 

Please stick to the thread in future  - I have no affiliation to anyone, other than an interest in the integrity of this web forum 

• 2 years later...

update , i recieved a refund finally from gardeners and for my part this is all put to bed and a very big line drawn under it. My thanks to JMH for facilitating the refund.