NRA CSR Winter League starts 4 Oct 15

John MH

If you've not done it before give it a go, the 1st set of League Matches includes the 2015 Short Range Rural Contact, the Urban Contact and the very enjoyable Infantry Individual match, total round count for the day is 154 Rounds.

If you enter on-line you save approximately 10% in Entry Fees.

4 Oct 15

CoF

I have paid....first time virgin at this so lets see what its all about.

Bradders....the Geiselle trigger is in and feels great compared to original....probably won't make my aim any better but still nice to have!

Still faffing about to get 2-stage and total pull weight right.

I have paid....first time virgin at this so lets see what its all about.

Bradders....the Geiselle trigger is in and feels great compared to original....probably won't make my aim any better but still nice to have!

Still faffing about to get 2-stage and total pull weight right.

You're being too anal

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Skipping this one unfortunately, for a good reason - at the England vs Convicts match on the 3rd, for HSE reason will dip out :)

For those who've not tried CSR it is testing, well run and enjoyable. Do not be too worried re. kit - 'you' miss rather than the rifle.

T

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there for my first outing at CSR.....God only knows how you herd that many 'cats' !!!

Did my first ever set of CSR matches yesterday and after getting over my panic about understanding the CoF and commands I enjoyed every minute of it and went home happy and knackered!

I just want to say a huge 'Thank You' to John M-H , Peter Cotrell, Mark (Bradders) and everyone else that I don't know who obviously worked so hard in the preparation , running and I guess the aftermath of the match......just 'herding' close-on 150 people would be enough of a challenge and then the turning targets on S.Siberia would not play ball and they had to rejig the CoF on the fly and communicate this to everyone!!!

Brill job guys ....we can't thank you enough....see you next outing where I hope to show some slight improvements!

Archived