Not as good as Nemasis

1967spud

I was out feeding tonite and had a couple off shots at longish pigeons on the barley stubbles and connecting with them, i would say that they were about 300-350 yards. Any way i am on the way home and cutting across some stubble to my house when i go round the corner of a cover crop, and what do i see but a fooking biggish cub then stalking a covey of partridges. Well i was out with the gun, .243 and i got ready on the bonnet the cub was about 250 yards no more. I had a good solid rest on bipod and folded arms all was looking good. The fox look like a donkey on 15 power in my scope, i gentley squeezed the trigger and i ******* missed. I had left about 3/4 MOA off elevation dialled in on my bloody scope from the ealier shooting. And to make matters worse it was my last bullet. spiral staircasein spiral staircasetey Fucck And i got it all on camera.

Enjoy, dont be to hard on me.

hold one news now coming in

i only just shot the bloody thing

vid to follow

Look on the bright side, at least it's not lamp shy :)

Never thought about it like that ian well i spose in every dark cloud there is a silver lining

but i havent got worry bout that now muwhahahaha

I can't believe you didn't swear on camera,if that had been me it would of been unusable.......

'M'

beleive me i dont know how i kept calm because i have seen this fox twice at night the two evenings before.

1/2 an hour later and the other side off the wood , it being about 60 yards wide this happened.

we allll miss how ever good a shot, it dont bother me none if i share my misses as i am more than prepared to show my kills

Well well well I loved the vid mate, we've all done the cock up at some time ,just glad to see you got the blighter in the end.

Reallly enjoying all the clips Mark thanks for shareing with us.

hope to come up soon to do some filming using two cameras ,I think it will put another dimension to the films

cheers Andy

we allll miss how ever good a shot, it dont bother me none if i share my misses as i am more than prepared to show my kills

precision ballistics 68g flat base like a berger

avaialble from Mr -

Archived